➸ fifteen: a dish best served cold

A/N: hey amigos, ya'll still remember me? i know i know , i'm a horrible person and i shouldn't even be writing a book if i cannot update once in a while blah blah . i'm really sorry but my life sucks and school sucks more and there's just this tons and tons of assignments that i have to complete if i want to succeed in life (my moms words, not mine) so i haven't got the chance to update but once i finish my assignments i will update every single day (jk) but really, i will update pretty quickly, i swear so please don't give up on me? ( the song on the side bar is pretty much for ya'll. thank you <3 )

 Character Gif: Daniel Baker

➸ fifteen: a dish best served cold

// to @demurette for being a lovely friend  //

 harry was left to ponder in silence the depths to which girls would sink to get revenge.

 Someone once said that revenge is a dish best served cold - suggesting that emotional detachment and planning are best for taking revenge. Basically it is saying that revenge is best enjoyed when you've had a chance to sit down and plan it. I had been planning on my act of revenge for a long time now and it was clear that Grace had let her guard down for now, thinking that I was done with hating on her. Little did she know that that was far from the truth.

 I'd like to say that I wasn't looking for another way to destroy Grace White. I'd even like to say that an idea didn't just come in my mind about revenge. Because then, I'd be lying and I don't think that would be appropriate to do. Either way, I was looking for another way to destroy Grace, the same way she destroyed me. And an idea didn't just come in my mind about revenge because I had been planning it for a long time.

 They say that we should forgive and forget but it's easier said than done now, isn't it? I couldn't just forgive Grace and forget what she did to me because even if I tried my level best, i just couldn't. Everyone gets some weird feelings sometimes when we want to hurt someone the same way they hurt us. The feeling that I was getting wasn't just to hurt Grace the same way she hurt me. It was a feeling that was cruel and even I was ashamed of it. Because I wanted to hurt Grace worse than she hurt me. I wanted to shatter her completely to the core and destroy her from within.

 You should never seal up your feelings because sealing up your feelings in troublesome. If you don’t let them out, they’ll continue to question you for your entire life. And I was pretty confident that the feelings I had inside of me weren't bad. They just simply wanted what was right. Taking revenge doesn't make anyone a bad person. It just provides justice to each and every person on this planet.

 And isn't that what we've been learning since we were all small? Justice for all; even if that meant sinking to depths that were dark and evil, seeking for justice with the help of revenge.

 Brian Miller was the stereotypical high-school nerd and I meant it literally. He had those geeky glasses and braces that made him look decent and nerdy at the same time. He lived Downtown with his mother and step-father along with his elder sister Mikaela, who apparently, was the exact oppisite of Brian. Her name Mikaela itself sounded evil, just like the owner of it. She was the bitchy and mean - I'm not complaining - head cheerleader when she was in high school and sources say that she is more bitchy now than ever. 

 Brian stayed in the library after school till 7 p.m. probably spending his time by studying and doing homeworks. Grace usually met him during the lunch break in a secluded area so that no one would know that she is dating a nerd like Brian Miller. She was obviously oblivious to the fact that almost the entire school knew by now, all thanks to Ashton Dallas' spies and sources all around the school and of course - his big mouth.