I ignored him while reaching for my toothbrush, wetting it before squeezing the blue paste onto the bristles. His eyes were on my body, checking to make sure he hadn't left any visible marks from last night. We had to be careful if this was going to stay as functional as it currently was. A hickey once in a while was one thing, but not all the time.

When I finished brushing my teeth, he took his turn while I put my green toothbrush and black hairbrush in one of the white drawers in his bathroom, hiding some of the only things I kept at his apartment. Smith Kyoh was three years older than me, but I'd known him since I was a seventeen year old freshman. The age difference didn't bother me though, especially since he finished his five year bachelors/masters program this year, the same time that I finished my bachelors a year early.

Despite our frequent, scandalous, and often kinky rendezvous, Smith and I were nothing more than friends with benefits. And was there really a problem with that? It was the twenty first century and we were both benefiting from a mutual understanding that we'd both be majorly fucked if our adventures ever got out.

"You know, leaving your toothbrush here is the same as clothing."

"No, it's not. That toothbrush is disposable and it could be anyone's. Clothes are different," I crossed my arms, watching as he ran a brush through his jet black, silky hair. Smith was unusually tall especially for a mostly Korean man, but I wasn't complaining. There was something undoubtably attractive about a man just over a foot taller than me.

"I think you're over thinking this," he told me honestly, his large hands banding around my broad hips as he lifted me onto the counter, wrapping my legs around his waist. His palms flattened against the backs of my thighs, minty breath fanning my own lips. "All I'm saying is it would make your life much easier if you left one or two pieces of clothing or a spare tennis uniform here. I know you have one for almost every day of the week."

"And what happens when you have another girl over?" my pink lips brushed his full ones while my hands settled on his wide shoulders.

"That's an irrelevant problem for a one night stand I'm not having." Smith didn't give much more warning before closing the small gap between our lips and coaxing my mouth open. I kissed him back without hesitation, letting his tongue slip into my mouth as he dominated the kiss. Something about me was always submissive to Smith and there was no avoiding it. The metal piercing on his tongue melted my insides on a new level, almost as much as the sparse veins on his muscular arms. From most people I thought it was disgusting, but the faint one or two on Smith's arms were undeniably sexy.

The sound of our lips separating echoed through my ears as his long fingers gingerly slipped under my skirt and my spandex, digging into one of the love bites on the inside of my upper thigh. "You know, you don't have practice for another hour. I'm more than confident we can leave enough time for you to warm up on your own," he whispered, sending a chill down my spine as the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.

"Nice try," I mused back breathlessly, "but that didn't work on you last week so don't expect it to work on me now."

Smith rolled his darker eyes while letting out a relenting, "fine." His touch dropped away from my body as I got off the counter, brushing past his larger figure to put on my tennis sneakers. While I finished getting ready, Smith left his bedroom to get a water bottle for his run. Neither one of us usually had breakfast on morning practice days.

When I was ready to go with my two black and red Yonex tennis racquets in hand, Smith was already waiting for me on his sleek tan leather couch, on his phone while swinging his red lanyard around his pointer and middle finger. The sound of my body movement drew his attention, standing up from the couch and holding the door open for me. "Are you going to that party at West's frat tonight?" He asked me while locking the white door behind us.

"I don't know yet. If Siya or Troy want to I'll go, but I'm not going to watch Jake and Jessica suck each others faces off."

"And you think I want to see that?"

"You're a kinky mother fucker," I shrugged with a smirk. "I don't judge."

"I wouldn't be talking if I were you," Smith drawled, the sharp sound of his hand on my ass echoing through the empty hallway. Tingling filled my nerves as my breathing stalled for a second, heat crawling up my neck with the small smirk on my lips. "But Troy will go. He's on the team too."

"Then I guess I'll see you there," I replied easily, a pur in my seductive tone. "Find me once Jake disappears as we can pick up were we left off this morning."

"My place?" He raised an eyebrow, pressing the steel button for the elevator from slightly behind me.

I tilted my head so I was looking up at his sharp jaw, a knowing look on my face. "Well it can't be mine."

"Who knows? Maybe Jake is spending the night at Jessica's."

"And then he comes home before you leave and finds you in my bed. You know how you said you like my face in tact? I'd prefer if you and Jake didn't rip each other apart either," I told him truthfully. I don't want to assume, but based on what I know, Smith would beat Jake in a fight nine times out of ten. He had two inches on the libero and maybe ten or fifteen extra pounds of muscle. Not to mention he had experience fighting in gyms with trainers and Jake had never gotten in a real fight in his life other than one time two years ago that we had mutually vowed never to speak of. Though Jake could certainly hold his own if it came to it.

"I think you're over reacting."

"We both know I'm not. There's a reason this has been a secret for eight months and if I recall correctly, you were the first one to suggest we keep this under wraps." The elevator doors opened smoothly as we stepped in, my fingers impatiently hitting the buttons to close the door and move us to the lobby.

"I know. But I don't think either one of us thought it would last this long. He's going to find out eventually," Smith admitted with a shrug. That was the truth if I've ever heard one, but I wasn't ready to accept it.

"When you want to tell Jake I suck your dick on a regular basis then have fun, but leave me out of it." I sent the frowning athlete a knowing look of defeat. "That's what I thought."

"Then let's hope we never reach the day when your brother finds out you call me Daddy."

That's right. I was fucking my older brothers best friend and when he found out, my life would be fucking hell.

But honestly, that wasn't enough to stop me from doing it. 

I was digging my own grave and soon enough, I would be the one to lie in it.