heyy, its been a while

hellooo!

you guys are probably really angry with me and i'm SOO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG 😭

i don't mean to be that person, but mental health has really been taking a toll on me these past few months and i gave up everything i used to love. writing, dancing, friends, etc.

but i'm trying to get back into the habit of things, i'm trying my hardest to continue writing. i've been trying for months but every time i open a draft, i feel like its never good enough. so i just delete it and cry lmao.

BUT i'm okay. everything's okay for the most part. promise!

speaking of promises, i get a lot of comments telling me i should update, and i will! i'm sorry if i've ever told you there was an update coming soon and never actually updated. i'm not lying to you all and i really hope you don't think i am. i love you guys with all my heart and i'd never be untruthful or hurt you guys in any way :(

every time i get a comment asking me to update, i try to write. i desperately to come up with something but it just never works out. but this time around i can handle my own. i got this, and i have amazing friends supporting me through it all.

anywayssss enough of the sad stuff, i'm here to not only apologize, but to tell you guys i'm going to see bts!!!

i'm extremely excited, i'm gonna see them on sunday, may 19th at metlife stadium in new jersey. so pleaseee let me know if any of you are going, i wanna say hi!!

and of course i don't think i'm some famous author, but you guys are like my friends. not supporters, but friends 🥺💞

updates are coming next week, i'm gonna spend this week writing a TON, i hope you guys are ready!

i love you all so much, remember to drink water and stay beautiful! ❤️