New Year, Same Me, Smarter Choices

dec 31st, 2018 | 10:36 PM

hey my beautiful people,

2018 is coming to an end and i thought it would be nice to let you guys know what's going on and what my goals are for the new year, and you guys should tell me some of your own!

~~~~~~~

jan 1st, 2019 | 1:42 AM

as you can see i got lazy 💀

but hey, i now have 200 followers and this book has 13k reads. i just wanna day i appreciate you all, you guys really cheer me up when i'm down. you guys have honestly helped my mental state a lot by just commenting the little funny comments that you write. the itty bitty compliments and the memes you guys reference. you are best readers in the world ❤️

i get the occasional criticism here and there yeah but i use that as motivation to do better.

i don't mean to be sappy, but this year has been really shit for me. i'm sorry to keep bringing up mental health but it was at it's worse for me this year, it wasn't fun lmao. i tried to isolate myself from others as much as possible, i felt as if i was a bother, a burden, as if i was a rain cloud that was standing over everyone. so i thought distancing myself was the only option, boy was i wrong.

isolating yourself to deal with your emotions by yourself isn't the way to go about things, it'll make everything worse. i began to get constant migraines from stress and i believed i was weak for crying. i believed i was weak for being sad. i thought every problem needed a solution, every problem could be solved with logic. i strategized ways to get out of situations, rather than just sympathizing with myself.

i've had that mindset my entire life and sometimes i fear that i'm affecting the people around me. i no longer want to be a stick in the mud, i no longer want to have a negative look on life.

of course the depressing thoughts will always be there, i will learn how to deal and manage with them. i want to go out more, i want to do better things, i want to get my grades up. nobody is stopping me but myself.

sorry if that was a little too much. but we're not here to focus on the negative. it's 2019! positive vibes all year! that means more updates! yay!

i hope 2019 will be you guy's year! stay beautiful ❤️

bo~