⚡ P R E F E R E N C E⚡

Contact Names + Story behind it

Midoriya:
Him: Innocence - The first time you saw him was at the entrance exam, and he was mumbling to himself. You found him so cute you almost died.
You: Sweetie - This boi is to innocent, like I CAN'T

Bakugou:
Him: Boom Boom Boi - He tried to blow you up. . . Nothing new.
You: Shit Head #4 - Everyone in his phone is Shit Head, he can differ everyone by their numbers. And your #4

Shoto:
Him: Smexy - You saw him at the sports festival. You were in the support class and basically got a nose bleed the first time you saw him. I mean, who wouldn't?
You: My Love - He's very formal. Need I go on?

Kirishima:
Him: Dwyane the Rock Johnson - You called him a rock. He was sad. You called him Dwayn the Rock Johnson. He was happy. You were like 5 years old tho
You: Manly Woman - You can beat his ass in training (and other things;)). That's it.

Kaminari:
Him: Its Pikachu Bitch - So, the first time you meet was when you were driving around and you were listening to Just Dance by Lady Gaga. You rolled down your window and said 'Its Britney Bitch' at the exact same time. Its was love at first sight.
You- Its (pokemon quirk thing) Bitch - Read above.

Tenya:
Him: Dollar Store Sonic - We've all thought it at some point, dont even try to lie.
You: (name) - Its Tenya, what do you expect?

Tokoyami:
Him: My Emo - Do I really need to explain?
You: My Headache - Once more, do I really need to explain?

Shinso:
Him: Aizawa Love Child - I mean, common. Its Shinso.
You: My Girl - He smiles whenever he sees it. It reminds him that your his and he is yours.

Neito:
Him: Copy Cat - Its his quirk- and he's slick like a cat- does that make sense??
You: Sexy - Sigh. You had it coming. I love this boi but like- seriously?

Toshinori (All Might):
Him: Blondie - You met in high school and didn't know his name, so you called him Blondie. He got really flustered.
You: My Number 1 - He's the number 1 hero, what did you think it would be?

Aizawa:
Him: Sleepy Caterpillar - He looks like a Caterpillar in his sleeping bag and you find it hilarious.
You: Love - He doesn't do pet names or any of that stuff, but he will call you love.

Yamada (P. Mic):
Him: Loud Mouth - His quirk. That's it.
You: (thing with quirk) - (something that has do to with your quirk)

Tomura:
Him: Hand Man - Eehh it's true
You: Nuisance - Eehh it's Tomura

Dabi:
Him: Hot - His quirk. And he's hot.
You: Pest - The first time you met, he found you very annoying and called you a pest. One day you stole his phone and added yourself to his contacts as Pest, he still hasn't had the heart to change it.