"Yeah I did, that would of been better. It's such a shame you did all that just to abort the baby in the end." She shook her head.

"You are such a bitch!" Dakota stood up from the couch.

"Aye. Kota watch ya mouth." Maurice said standing up once he seen Dara stood up.

"What did you just call me?" Dara walked up to her daughter.

"You heard me. You're a fucking bitch."

Dakota held her cheek from the stinging sensation right after Dara slapped her. Maurice jumped in between as Jace looked up now intrigued in the conversation.

"No child of mine will ever disrespect me in my fucking house."

"Well don't worry." Dakota picked up her purse. "I never seen you as my mother anyway just my egg donor. After today you are so dead to me." Dakota gave her a look before storming off towards the front door.

Arriving back to her apartment Dakota placed her purse on top of her counter. She sighed placing her elbows on the counter pulling at her hair.

"Fucking bitch. Fucking bitch!"She yelled shaking her head still pulling at her hair,

"FUCKING BITCH!" Dakota yelled bursting into tears as she knocked off the magazine and fruit ball she had on the counter.

"How could she throw that shit back in my face?"She mumbled wiping her face.

Dakota was more than anything hurt her mother had the nerve to throw the abortion in her face. Something that happened 8 years ago. The story she had told Montana about to the reason she left Montana wasn't the truth. The part about moving with her grandmother was the truth but the reason wasn't. Dakota didn't even have the plan of going to college but she never told her parents. When she told them she had got pregnant Dara instantly called up her mother telling her she was coming to stay with her. The only reason Dakota obeyed was because she knew what Montana wanted to do with his life and he had his mind set to that and she didn't wanna ruin that all because she had gotten pregnant.

Going to her grandmothers she thought it would be a better choice but it still felt like she was at home with her mother. Her grandmother Teresa gave her an ultimatum of going to community college or getting a part time job and she picked the college. Living with Teresa she always made it her duty to put Dakota down on how she was just like the other thots getting pregnant but these "thugs" who claim they love them and really don't.

With all the negativity around her Dakota just knew she wouldn't be able to walk around with a baby and let alone take care of one by herself. She had made an appointment and two days later she aborted her baby. Now 8 years later it always haunted her on how she got rid of her baby, hearing now Montana had kids really did make her feel away but she knew it was all her fault.

"I'm so sorry baby." She held her chest looking up at the ceiling.

Kacey Lamont