Chapter 3

I calmed down a bit and we decided to order. Joel went up to grab our food so i had time to tell tiffy. "I felt it." I said leaning forward
"You mean you felt IT." She asked a look of excitement appearing in her face. "Yeah i felt it when we made eye contact it was the best feeling in the world." A small blush tinted my cheeks causing Tiffy to squeal. "Awwww, that's adorable" she cooed making me blush. "I really like him. But i have to do something about Joey first." You see joey is my boyfriend but the way i feel about joel is 100000 times better then i have ever felt with Joey. I'm also fairly certain he's gay. "You have to do something." She utters in a whisper as joel was coming over.

"Ohh that looks yummy!" I say as Joel hands me my plate. We finish the meal keeping a smooth convocation going the whole time then Tiffy leaves to go find Mario."So Lizzy? Don't want to sound like a creep. But what area do you live in?" "Oh no its fine, i live like on the edge of London quite near Manchester." I always forget my exact address but I hope Joel doesn't mind. "I live on the outskirts of London as well. Don't really know my address. But it's about an hour away from manchester" "Neither do i!" We both burst out into laughter and were laughing for at least 10 seconds.
I checked my phone to see it was 4:53pm and i had a meet up at 5pm "Oh shoot, no no no!" "Lizzie! whats wrong" joel said with a worried look on his face "I have a meet up in like 5 minutes!" I said franticly trying to gather my bag and jacket out of the booth.
"Where is it?" He asked. "On the main stage." I said shrugging my jacket on. "That's only a couple of minutes away from here. Lets go!" He grabbed my hand, electricity shot through my arm, and pulled me in the direction of the main stage.

A/N

Uba short chapter! I have decided that on the 5th chapter i will have someone elses point of view then go back to Lizzie's then it repeats. Hope you are enjoying this i have decided to call you all shadowbeans. It was either that or smallishladys so be glad. And i have a big surprise next chapter.