Chapter 19

As soon as Lauren was out the door Alexa came in looking extremely confused. "she was a bitch from game fest." i quickly explained. She nodded and closed the front door. Joel and Alexa went to sit down whilst i went to fetch us all a can of coke. I opend the fridge and squatted down to get the coke off the bottom shelf i noticed joel had alot of chocolate in the fridge and it was labled 'Joels chocolate' and decided to grab a bit of it. After grabbing the stuff i grabbed then sat on the sofa next Joel. I passed Alexa a coke and some chocolate and same for Joel and when i did he glared at me and I giggled.
"Raiding my fridge I see." he grumbled opening the twirl packet.
"Well I'm your girlfriend so that means I can dibs on you fridge." I said snuggling myself into him sipping my coke.

Alexa grabbed the TV remote and put the wifi on slipping in the super smash bros disc. She grabbed 3 wii remotes and handed us 1 each and that's when I sat up straight. It's gaming time. Joel picked yoshi, Alexa picked kirby and I picked princess peach. Joel was an easy target in this game as he could not get the hang of the map so Alexa and I tag teamed him me losing one of my lives Joel being out in around 1 minute. Now it was just Princess Peach and Kirby. Who would come out on top? Alexa's first life was almost gone already so I got rid of that quickly and then we were at the bottom of the map fighting on a small platform both at 100% hits or above Alexa lost 1 of her lives and then she got the super ball and smashed me off the map leaving us both with one life. Alexa and I leaned forwards both obviously trying to win when she one hit me. I fell back onto the platform which she clearly was not expecting and hit her into a corner finishing her making me the champion. (Intense gaming)

(Oh hi it's deciding time should we have lauren split them up or should we have a new character determined to hurt Alexa. you have 2 days.)