The unexpected

One day all the boys were practicing and since none of them talked to him he barely talked and sometimes forgot how to talk.

They were practicing Hard Carry for the music video.
Yugyeom was losing his vision and everything was getting blurry and spinning. Jaebum and Jaeyoung kept scolding him for messing up since Yugyeom is the main dancer of the group.

Everything for Yugyeom was going black, his legs felt numb, his head was aching, he was losing his breath. But he managed to stay up and finish the practice after having a small sip of coffee his body woke up.

When they got back to the dorm Yugyeom quickly took a shower and brush his teeth going into his room. The boys just called him a brat for pushing through them and they were talking bad about him. Yugyeom didn't know what there problem was with him but still never question them about it.

When Yugyeom changed and got into his room his body felt like collapsing to the floor. He started crying and just cited himself in his room and was crying quietly. At this point it had been 5 months of them being mean and acting cold to him.

Yugyeom always blamed himself even though he had no idea what was the reason he felt as if he was the worst person in the world. Yugyeom decided to stop eating completely and just drink water.

This continued and things got worse.... once it hit the middle of the 5th month (it was June 15)....

Author- This maybe not what you wanted but I'm trying to make this long as possible bare with me.