Hindsight I

"Welcome back, Ma'am Roseanne" Rosie's driver greeted her with beaming smile as soon as she stepped outside the airport.

"Uncle Tony? I missed you! How are you and how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me Ma'am?" She jokingly raised one of her eyebrows and the older smiled apologetically. That's how Rosie addressed their drivers, she treats everyone on their house like her family. She believes that calling them by their first name is somehow rude.

"Same old, same old. Just like me." Tony laughs, one thing that Rosie loves about him is his sense of humor.

"Well, I can see you still haven't changed for the past 2 years, Uncle you're still humorous and your jokes are still old, just like you."

"Ouch, now I'm hurt, Roseanne" Rosie was about to say sorry when.. "Gotchaaa, I was just joking" both of them laugh.

"Well, well, I'm the one who's hurt, you two are having fun and you're not inviting me" Jisoo pouts and crossed her arms.

"Oh here she is, the drama queen" Rosie says and puts her arm around Jisoo's shoulder.

"Ma'am Jisoo, it's nice to see you again. You're looking beautiful as ever" Tony says to which Rose made her mouth open.

"Nice to see you too, Uncle Tony and I missed you. It's good to see familiar faces, I'm so over with Rosie's face"

"I didn't ask for it Jisoo, you're the one who begged to come with me. And uncle, How come you told her she's beautiful and I on the other hand, didn't receive a single compliment from you, uncle" Rosie acted like she's wiping her tears.

"Oh who's the drama queen now? what can I say I'm everyone's favorite" Jisoo sticks her tongue out.

"At least I'm not childish as you are, you oldie granny" Jisoo is 3 years older than Rosie, she basically the sister she never had.

"What the.." Jisoo was about to take off her shoes and throw it to Rosie but the latter run away from her.

"Yaaah!! Come here and I'll pinch your cheeks, you little punk!!! Chipmunk!!"

Tony just shakes his head while enjoying watching the two girls. Since he has no daughter, he treats Rosie and Jisoo just like her daughters, he was working with Rosie's family for about 30 years and he pretty much witnessed how Rosie grew up as well as her bestfriend, Jisoo. Moreover, he saw how heartbroken she was 2 years ago.

"I thought Joon was going to fetch you today?" Jisoo asked her bestfriend.

"I thought so, too, Chu"

"Uncle Tony, where's Joon?" Rosie asked as soon as they sat at the back.

"He said that he needs to attend something important" Tony informed.

"More important than fetching his girlfriend at the airport?" Jisoo rolled her eyes.

Tony decided to close his mouth and not to say anything.

"Chu, it's okay." Rosie told her bestfriend. "Uncle, let's go."

The latter nodded his head then drove off. 20 minutes later after Rosie leaned back at her seat, she fell asleep, leaving Jisoo wondering this isn't the right way to Rosie's home.

"Uncle, where are we going?" Jisoo couldnt help but ask.

"I was asked by Joon to fetch you and head over to this restaurant."

Jisoo decided to not ask further. Maybe he has a good reason why he didn't fetch Rosie. But there's something definitely wrong and she can sense it. After an hour of driving, Jisoo somewhat knew where are they going. The streets and places are familisr to her, then it dawned her...