That guy

Madison's POV✖

Why did they just leave? They better not try and set me up with a boy I hardly know. He is nice looking but he is probably a one night stand kinda guy.

"So ....um your Katrina's friend right?"He asked breaking the awkward silence

" Yeah, how do you know her?"I asked trying to sound as if I care

"My brother introduced her to me let's just put it like that" He replied smiling

He seemed OK so far but I just have to find out more about him.

Lucas's POV✖

Me and Madison talked for a while before James and stuff returned with the drinks.

James sat himself next to me.

"Did you make a move?" He asked

"No, I don't think she's into me" I said a bit disheartened

"Its alright she'll soon realise" He said trying to cheer me up

I took a swig of my drink and tried to brush it off.

I looked over at Coral who looked so drunk that she could fall over at any point.

"C'mon Madison let's go and dance, there's a hot guys there" She said staggering to the floor pulling Madison with her.

I hoped that no guys gave Madi their number and that she didn't give hers either.

I was talking to James and Katrina, but I wasn't focused or interested in what they were saying, I was only interested in her.

Madison seemed to be having a good time, she kept laughing and talking to this guy.

I prayed to god that he was just a friend.

He was giving her his number!? No calm down maybe its just the name of the song he was writing down.

She came running back to the table and said that she met a cool guy.

"I don't think he's for you" Katrina said "He seems too over the top"

"I mean it he is really nice, he gave me his number" She yelled "isn't that great"

"Maybe it was fake" I piped up

"Well I'll phone it tonight to see if its him" Madison said giving me a look "By the way is it OK if Coral stays at your place, I'm going to phone that number and......."

before she could say anything more James put up a hand and said "no, no way"

Katrina whispered something into James' ear, glob I wish they would let me in on some things too. When she pulled away he nodded.

"Fine she can stay" He said smiling a bit

"Oh thank you!!" Madison shrieked

After a while, by a while I mean until coral couldn't stand, we went back home. Madison went to her house and we left to go back to James' place.

I had missed my chance