Never ending journey (a fiolee fanfiction)

✖Fionnas POV

"I really need you to push now Fionna" Dr.ice cream said. I'm trying, I'm really trying. "everything's going to be OK Fionna I'm right here" Marshall said reassuring me. I was so glad he was here for me."AAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I felt a sharp pain then it stopped, and I heard crying.

The baby was finally here after ,what felt like forever, I held my baby close to my body, she was stunning she had golden eyes with hints of brown,and her hair was a sort of fudge colour. "Fionna you have a beautiful baby girl" Doctor ice cream said, he didn't have to say that twice. To be honest he looked exhausted, but I didn't care. "Marshall, she is so amazing" I flustered, a smirk arised on Marshall's face as I said that. "she is beautiful, what are we going to call her?" He asked me. To be honest I hadn't thought of anything, but after seeing her a few names sprung to mind. "What about Crystal?" I suggested, Marshall gave me a blank look,and I could tell he didn't like that. "I don't really like that name it sounds like she's a fortune teller" I laughed at his remark I mean when he said it like that it did sound weird.

"OHOHOHOHOHOH, I've got something" I shouted whilst shaking Marshall Lee like a rag doll. "W-what is it?" he said obviously still trying to regaining his posture " Fionna, if its something like shella or misty or whatever you can forget it" he said. "Oh my glob Marshall I thought you would have known me a bit better than that, I was thinking of the name Katrina" I said sheepishly. Marshall looked at me for a while saying nothing I couldn't tell if he liked it yet. Then the corners of his mouth curled up "Katrina Abadeer..............Katrina Abadeer" he said "not bad at all,I like it". I was so glad he liked it, I thought the name was lovely.

At that moment I knew she would do the right things in life and looking at Marshall I could tell he was thinking the same thing.

"Marshall?" I asked smiling

"What can I do for you bunny ears?" He grinning

"I want you to bite me" I screamed excitedly

"You, what?" Marshall cried

"Listen I don't want our daughter growing up without a mum OK?" I snapped

"Glob Fionna if that's what you want then I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I?" He said timidly "this is gonna hurt, you ready?"

I nodded, I mean I had just given birth I think I could deal with this. Marshall Lee got out his fangs and sunk them into my neck, I felt a warm sensation running through my neck, yeah it was sore but it wasn't unbearable.

After all the drama I was feeling a bit drained (no pun intended), so I decided to get some sleep.

"I'm gonna go to sleep, look after Katrina for me OK ,good night Marshy" I said yawning.

I kissed Marshall and Katrina goodnight then I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I just wanted to say I will try to update asap, it will be hard 'cause of school 'n' stuff,but that will not stop me ,oh no my friends.

Keep reading don't let me stop you.......go on..............I'm waiting and so are all the characters.

Love you all so much. Till next time peeps.

:D

Holly