As soon as I woke up, I really felt dizzy. It can't be, aishh I think I'm sick! I still need to work. I was just about to get up when my phone rang...

10********** is calling...

Decline                  Answer  

I answered it...
S - Jimin S - Ara

Hello?! Ara?!

S-sir?

Why didn't you text me that you were home yesterday?

S-sorry sir i forgot aachoo!

Are you okay?!

Y-yes s-sir..

You're on your 2nd day of work and you're sick?

S-sorry s-sir.. *coughs*

You didn't listen to me, see what happened?..

Don't worry sir I can still go to work.

Don't address me as 'Sir' just call me Jimin.

O-oh ok..

Can I come to your house?

No. I'm fine. I don't want to be a burden to you sir..

Who said you are? Beside it's really bothering me to not having my personal assistant by my side.

Sir I'm really sorry...

I'll forgive you if you let me come.

Ok.  I'll just send you my *cough*
address.

Then the call ended.

I immediately send him the address of my house. I have no choice. My Lola is visiting my cousins. I'm here at my house, all alone.

I went down to go to the kitchen to cook our breakfast.

I made pancakes and bacon with rice and egg and I fixed myself but i didn't get to shower because I'm sick..

When I was about to finish the doorbell rang.. I opened it and it brought Jimin..

"O-oh hi J-jimin g-good *coughs* morning" I said weakly with a smile.

I flinched when he suddenly hugged me.

"I was so worried about you. I'm glad you're safe."

I smiled. I tried to get out on his embrace but he hugged me tighter.

"Can we stay like this for a while?" he pleaded.

I just nodded.

"You're so hot."

I think i was misunderstanding things so i looked up to him in confusion.

"Uh.. No! I mean, you're hot because you're sick" Jimin pressed his lips in to a thin line.

I just nodded and finally he broked the embrace

"A-are you h-hungry?" I asked weakly. Aish I'm really getting dizzy.

"Nope. I need to take care of you"

It was like my world was spinning not because I'm in love but because--

"Ara?! Are you okay??" he suddenly gripped me.

"J.. min" I cant keep up anymore so I let the darkness embrace me.

Jimin's POV

As soon as she stated my name, she fainted. I panicked. I quickly brought my hand to her forehead.

Shit. Its hot.

I quickly carried her bride style to her room. I grabbed a thermometer and placed it on her armpit. I didn't waste my time waiting for the result so i quickly prepared water along with a clean towel.

I heard the beep sound and took the thermometer from her armpit.

38.6°C

Its high. I grabbed the clean towel and dipped it on the lukewarm water. After one minute the towel is now completely wet. I placed it on her forehead and began to wipe it.

"You're so fragile" I smiled.

I stared at her peaceful sleeping form. She looks cute and innocent. I observed her face. Her rosy and puffy cheeks. Her long eyelashes. Her plump lips, same as mine. She's really pretty.

I shaked off my thoughts and continued what I am doing until I felt tired and let the towel on her forehead.

I kissed her forehead and slept beside her.