Chapter 7: How the strings detached

~-~-~Stacy's P.O.V.~-~-~

...Prude turned slut by Niall Horan, sounds like a good headline don't you thi--

Those words, they kept on running through my mind with his voice. What was that? Why would he say that? Why would he care if I did do something with Niall?

I face-palmed, trying to wash the tears. And by the way, why would I care? Why would I care if he thinks of me like that? It's not like he's my boyfriend and I'm his girlfriend. From the start we made it very clear to each other that this would be just for fun, that we'll go through our lives like nothing happened a minute ago. Just entertainment, no feelings.

*flashback*

(One year ago)

I was on my way to the studio, my final casting. And it was for the One Direction, I never thought that I would be good enough until I received an email from the management saying that I'm one of the callbacks for the back up dancers.

"Goodluck babe." I turned to see my boyfriend with a huge smile.

"Thanks, hopefully this'll go well." I pecked his lips.

"It will, call me when you hear the news!" He called out running off.

I pushed the doors open when I hit someone, making both of us fall to the ground.

"--agh shit," He groaned.

"Sorry," I muttered trying to stand up.

"No, I'm sorry." He got up first and reached out a hand. It was Zayn, Zayn Malik.

I took it and smiled.

"Hey, uhm why are you here, isn't it like your day off or something?" I said, remembering the other boys's tweets.

"Ah yeah but we got called for something. So we all headed here for the 12nn meeting." He answered.

I looked at my watch. "Wait, it's 1."

He chuckled a little. "Eh well, the boys protested that they woke me up but told me that I'm a pretty heavy sleeper and it takes me so long to prepare so they just left me. Oh, how I love the boys."

I laughed a little.

"You're one of the dancers right?" He asked as we decided to walk together.

"Hopefully," I crossed my fingers, which he smiled at.

"Don't worry, I got your back."

"What do you mean?"

"You're welcome." He simply said.

"Wa-wait, what?"

"Let's just say, when we(the boys) watched your audition video, we were pretty impressed. You can hit the beat pretty good, fast learner and you can out shine the others without taking the spotlight from us. So, I told Jenna and she agreed." He grinned.

"So, I'm ... I'm ---"

"Yes you're in!" Once I heard the words come out from his lips I jumped to him and give him the biggest hug I ever gave anyone.

"You're welcome." He muttered hugging me back.

"Thank you so much! You don't know how this means to me!" 

When I removed him from my grip,

I got my phone and dialed Mac, my boyfriend.

 "Hey Mac! I got in! ... yeah, well --" While I was on the phone for only 4 seconds, I felt Zayn's stare linger down me. It felt weird and I cut Mac off in an instant: