Chapter 4: The show

We got inside the cab.

First there was silence plus the weird looks from the cab driver, probably noticing who this blonde man was and the awkwardness that filled the cab.

Until,

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"I ... I can't brea-breathe. HAHAHHAAHAH."

"Di-did you see the look on that man's face when you grabbed your panini?!" Niall practically screamed and laughed all at the same time. God, that laugh.

We both laughed, non-stop.

Tears edging out of my eyes and I had my arms crossed over my stomach, laughing my ass off. I don't know why this is so funny but it's just is.

"Well, that was some good panini." I commented and Niall laughed again.

Which made me laugh as well.

We both leaned back on our sits and when I tilted my head sideways, I met those blue captivating eyes. He was so serious now. That stare of his, that smile, the way he'll look you in the eyes, down to your lips then back at your eyes again.

 *clears throat*

"where to?" The driver asked.

We both looked away, my cheeks were burning, heat spreaded all over my face. I started to fan myself as Niall told the driver where to.

"You okay?" He asked closing up on me.

I swallowed. He was near me, like near me-near me.

"Stace?! Are you okay? you're really red." He grabbed my shoulder and stared at me.

Agh, that stare. WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON WITH ME?!

I just smiled and stuffed my mouth with the panini.

Biting, biting, biting and biting. Hardly swallowing.

(The show)

The show's about to start, 10 minutes or else and I'm panicking.

My hands were clamy and damp, it started when me and Niall got down the cab. We just smiled at each other, and said our goodbyes when we entered.

We got to our separate ways and started to ready ourselves for the show.

Now, I'm just standing here. Shaking myself.

What happened back there? Why was I, red? and flushed? Why is this only happening now? What hell's going on? Honestly I thin--

"Come,"

Someone pulled my arm and I went in a dressing room.

Good thing there were lights, cause I don't know how much I can handle anymore.

It was Zayn, he looked extremely nice in that attire of his. But he just stood there, scrolling through his phone, searchingfor something.

He placed his phone infront of my face.

Niall's Secret Love Affair:

Read the headlines,

I looked further down and ...

Pictures of me and Niall walking together, entering the coffee shop, exiting it, sitting in the table. It's like every movement we had, there was a picture.

and another one ...

"Lovers by food."

The couple finally revealing theirselves to the public eye at a lunch date earlier this afternoon at 12:09. Both spotted giving each other food, making kissing poses and other things...

The pictures popped up, with me with a fork inside my mouth and the stares we both had for each other was, I quote "adorable!" 

"What?!" I practically screamed.

"Scroll," he said. Stern and serious.

I pointed my index finger and slid it upwards, revealing that one picture of me and Niall ... holding hands, on the way to a cab. "...did Niall finally found his princess?"

"b-but he was just guiding me." I said, not noticing the words coming out.

 "Guys! 3 minutes! Get in your positions! NOW!" Jenna called.

"Zayn, I....."

"Stacy NOW!"

Jenna pulled my arm and dragged me to the small box which was gonna pop us up when the boys start singing. The last thing I saw from him was, that meeting of his eyebrows, his lips curled inside his mouth, which made his jaw clench and the vibrating of his eyes.

At first, it was easy. The dancesteps.

Everything went on smoothly. The boys sang, girls shouted.

Until ....

Now that you can't have meYou suddenly want meNow that I'm with somebody else ~~

Taken, started playing and the words ...

those words, hit me. I don't know why.

I lost track and the girls beside me were still dancing and I was in awe. Looking at Zayn, he too was looking at me, but slowly the boys started to look at me.

I don't know why it hit me, or maybe I wanted Zayn to get the hint.

The other boys noticed and went back to singing, I was just standing there. Frozen, my legs stiff and cold. Niall didn't sing along. He looked at me but he didn't move for me.

What was happening with me?!

I was just standing there for a long time that it was time for Zayn's part.

But he moved closer to me...

He started to walk towards me and I started to step backwards. My heart tightening when I saw Niall look at us.

Liam patted Zayn's shoulder when it was his turn.

Zayn hesitated before singing this part...

Thank you for showing meWho you are underneath

Zayn hesitated before singing this part:

Thank you I don't needAnother heartless misery

He looked at me,

You think I'm doing this to make you jealousAnd I know that you hate to hear this

Tears formed in my eyes when this words slip out of his mouth...

But this is not about you anymore

I ran inside exactly after the song ended.

"Stacy!" Zayn called.

I continued running.

"Is my car here?!" I shouted at Harsheen.

"Yeah, yeah. Here. Are you--"

She borrowed my car the other day. Good thing, I really needed a drive.

I grabbed my keys and ran outside.

In just one turn I saw my red Ferrari California, my baby.

I started to smile when I saw it, until I heard his voice.

"Stace,"

I turned. Niall was behind me.

"Don't. Please, don't" I stepped backwards.

"Stace,"

"No, don't"

I turned and jumped on my car. Carelessly started the engine and backed up.

Tears, streaming down.

My heart torn.

Did he really think I'm just some heartless misery?

And why was Niall like that?

Why is this happening?

Everything was alright,

But I let my heart open,

The stupidity of that.