Part 39

Natasha was singing a lullaby to get Anthony to sleep, swinging with him in her arms. James was watching his favorite cartoon.

When Anthony was tucked to bed, Natasha helped James change into his pajamas and brush his teeth. She gave him his glass of milk and then stayed with him in bed, until he slept.

"Mommy, daddy will be here when I wake up, right? " he asked.

"Yes, baby" she kissed his forehead, "Daddy will be here when you wake up, or maybe, daddy will himself wake you up with his hugs".

James smiled and cuddled into her arms. She stroke his hair until he fell deep into slumber.

She checked the baby alarm, and then returned to her room, to get ready for her husband.

Steve was returning after two weeks and she missed him too much. She couldn't accompany him everywhere now that they had kids. She had more responsibilities towards her children. And they were grateful to have such a wonderful family. But she sometimes missed her life as only Steve's wife.

She stepped into the bath and shaved her legs, she had to get ready for her husband and groom herself well. She spend two hours in the bathroom, and then put on a beautiful black dress, that revealed a lot of her fresh glowing skin, the way Steve liked.

Just thinking of him was getting her aroused, her cheeks flushed. Her wait was finally over at four in the morning, when she saw the car pull at the front door.

She rushed downstairs, and was ready to greet her husband as he stepped in.

"Welcome back" she said with a huge smile.

"Oh sweet heart" he pulled her in his arms, and his lips pulled hers in a long passionate kiss, "I missed you" he said, pecking her lips again.

Her whole body turned red. She was still a newly wed bride when Steve touched her.

"I missed you more" she said, putting her arms around his shoulders. They hugged tenderly, feeling each other's warmth.

"Both asleep? " he asked, as they head towards their room.

"Yes" she replied.

"I'll just peek on them. Gosh, I missed you all so much" he said.

Natasha smiled. Steve carefully opened the door and found his two sons sleeping peacefully. He stepped inside, not making any noise, and placed a gentle kiss on both of their foreheads.

"They are so precious " he said to Natasha when he returned, "Thank you"

Natasha blushed.

"I'll freshen up in five minutes" he said, giving her another peck on the lips and then entering the bath.

Natasha hanged his court and brushed her hair while waiting for him to return. And soon, two strong hands were on her waist, and familiar lips touched her skin over her neck.

"You smell so wonderful " Steve said, turning her to face him, "my beautiful perfect wife".

She closed her eyes, as he started to kiss her cheeks, her neck, and lifted her off her feet, carrying her to bed.

He unzipped her dress and started to lower it. Exposing her chest. Her breasts still large and tender after her second pregnancy and continous breast feeding.

Steve cupped them and kissed them, careful not to do anything that spilled milk. He knew his son needed that.

He entered her slow and careful, giving her time to accomodate him. Even after all the times they made love and after delivering twice, she still screamed if he entered her too quick. He slowly grew his pace, letting her adjust and enjoy. And he knew exactly what she liked, what put her off the edge. Her closed eyes and open mouth, the sight of her in pleasure, aroused him more then anything else. They climaxed together but he wasn't done. He went for another round. Kissing her body everywhere.

When they were both tired, he pulled her naked body close to his, wrapping his arm around her waist, supporting her voluminous breasts and kissed the back of her neck.

"Good night" he said.

"Its almost time for sunrise" she laughed.

He bit on her earlobe and she winced. They both cuddled to sleep in each other's arms.

______

"You were in jail, for three years, and in rehab for another year, yet you are telling me you are still obsessed with her. Move on, uncle Clark" Berry was losing it.

"How can I move on? I love her" Clark said taking another sip of alcohol.

"Love? This is not love. This is madness and jealousy and you need help" Berry shouted, "I am booking another appointment for you"

"No psychiatrist can get me out of love. Natasha is part of my heart"

"She is married. She was married when you first saw her. She has two children. Stop it uncle Clark. You are hurting yourself. " Berry tried to reason.

"Are you doing this, so you can get close to her sister? " Clark said bitterly.

"This is not about Nadia and you know it. Besides, I am not like you. I can move on. There are other women in this world" Berry snapped, "I am sick of this mess. Stop it please"

Berry walked out and Clark finished his bottle. His eyes were red and he was still longing for her.

"You will pay for your sins, Rogers" he said, "Natasha is mine, she will come to me" he pledged.

******
Do give your reviews.