Part 26

Natasha was swaying in Steve's arms, she was happy and blushing.

"You look so beautiful, just like a princess" he said, touching her chin.

"And you happen to be my prince charming " she said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He pulled her close, and leaned in to kiss her cheek, then her neck.

"I can't believe you actually made it" she said.

"How could I miss this dance with my beautiful wife? " he said.

"I think we should get out of here,  this is too boring  " he teased her, making her cheeks heat.

"As you say" she said, a little shy but still naughty.

He carried her in his arms, bridal style.

"Oh my God! " she palmed her face.

He carried her out of the hall, towards a lift.

"Where are we going? " she asked.

"You'll see" he said.

The lift kept going up and Natasha stayed confused, until it stopped and Steve carried her to the terrace top of the building. He put her down, and she was mesmerized by the look from up there.

The moon was at its brightest, the stars twinkling, and the beautiful city alive under the bright sky.

"This is so beautiful " she said, twirling like an excited little girl.

"May I have this dance? " Steve bowed in front of her and asked.

"No music" she said.

"So what? " he said. She smiled and put her hand in his, he pulled her close and they started dancing.

"Dancing under the stars, its just like a fairytale" she said.

"Nat" he brushed his fingers against her cheeks, "Do you wanna go for.. A honeymoon? "

"Honeymoon? Are you serious? I.. I mean.. You.. You are so busy" she was surprised.

"I figured, its time for me to take some steps.. You are my responsibility, my wife.. I have vowed to keep you happy. And I guess.. We.. I need some time off. Even if its just for a few days, we need to progress. My grandfather wanted me to have a family, which I don't have any idea about. I hit a lottery with you, and I need to preserve this treasure, to strengthen our relationship, let it grow. And for all that, we need to spend more time with each other. So, if you agree, we can, go somewhere far, anywhere you like, just the two of us. No Sam, no Maria, no business calls. Just you and me" he said, both of them now just standing, but still holding each other.

"When you.. Send the proposal I thought.. This is so much more, Steve. You gave me a complete marital life" she said, "Of course, I'll go. As much as you want to"

"That's awesome" he lifted her up again, "I am so excited"

She laughed, "But where are we supposed to go? "

"You name it, my darling wife. Your wish is my command" he said, lowering her back on her feet and kissing her nose.

"Okay" she said, brushing her nose against his, "I want to go to some private land, somewhere nobody could disturb us"

"How about a private island? " he asked.

"Don't tell me you own one" she raised her brows.

"I can arrange for one" he said.

"Great! Then, dear spoiling your wife, husband, your wife demands to go to a private island for honeymoon " she said, "Where even food deliveries aren't allowed. Tell your people to stuff everything in advance"

"And who would heat and cook? And other chores? " he asked.

"I can" she offered.

"I won't allow" he said.

"Gosh, you are spoiling me completely. Fine, house keeping and other things while we bath in the sea, deal? " she said.

"Deal" he confirmed and his fingers slid into her hair, his lips brushing hers. She held his head and he entered her mouth, both kissing slowly. She then started tickling him, and moved out of his hold laughing heavily.

"Hold your horses, husband" she giggled.

"Can't do, my wife is too beautiful " he said.

She got on her toes, twirling like a perfect ballerina, with her arms in air, but she lost balance and Steve caught her before she could fall.

"You need more practice before you risk that" he said.

"I will get more practice, after we return from our honeymoon" she said. He straightened her back to her feet.

"You won't be able to.. Maybe" he teased her.

"Shut up!! " she hit his chest and ran away.

"Can we have another blissful night? " he shouted back, "I hate being deprived for so long"

"Sorry, dear husband" she yell, "Patience is good. No love making till we get to out honeymoon island"

"This is so unfair" he said, putting his hands on his hips, "That would take a few days to be arranged "

She returned to him and put her hand on his chest, "Sweet heart, as I said, patience.. And well, that would get you to speed up things"

He pulled her close and bit her lip hungrily, "I'll be very rough if you make me wait so much"

"I.. Don't.. Care" she said, pecking his lip and then biting his ear lobe making him wince.

"You are so naughty" he said.

"I am a lot more " she said.

He held her waist, and she hugged his torso, as they walked out of the building and towards his car.

*******
Honeymoon for romanogers.
Whose excited?
Do give your reviews.