Part 21

The suite was ready by 10 at night. Their luggage was shifted and Maria brought stuff for their big night.

"Choose the nightie you want to seduce him in" Maria winked.

Natasha's cheeks heated at the sight of the lingeries. She was supposed to wear and wait for her husband. She looked carefully at the fabric and hesitantly picked the one she felt pretty.

"Good. Now get in the shower, you know the drill" Maria said. Natasha nodded and entered.

_____

Steve returned at midnight, stepping foot in their suite.

"Natasha? " he called for her. The whole day was a pain after she agreed, he just wanted to return to her.

The room was lit in dim candle lights, as he entered his. He took his coat and tie off, hanging them.

"Natasha? " he called again, and as he turned, she stood before him. She was still covered by an overall, but her face was shining in the dim light, her flame like hair burned him, her lush lips seduced him.

He held out his hand and she took it, getting close to him, "Are you ready? " he asked, touching her jaw lightly with his fingers.

She nodded, her eyes still lowered. His hands found the ties of her overall, and he undid them, sliding his hands up, her removed it, letting it fall on the ground. His jaw dropped, as he stared at her, now uncovered.

She wore a very thin, lace nightie, black in color, barely covering her heavy breasts and flowing on her torso till her upper thighs. Steve's hands and mouth ached for her touch. But she still looked a bit awkward.

"Natasha! You don't have to do this, if you are unsure" he said, cupping her cheek, and making her look at him. Her eyes weren't unsure, just shy and that did nasty things to him.

Instead of replying, she raised her hands to the buttons of his shirt & started undoing them.
Steve held her hands, that were on his shirt and then lowered them, tearing away his shirt and throwing it away.
She bit her lip and that send him over the edge. He instantly wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to himself. His hungry lips found hers.

His teeth bit her where she herself just had, he sucked on her lower lip, his tongue entered her mouth and ravished her. Her hands on his chest, traveled to his neck and that pleasured him in a bizarre way.

His mouth moved from her lips to her jaw, he placed a desperate kiss on the angle of her jaw, and then he slowed down. He kissed the skin of her neck, below her jaw, his mouth made its way to the front if her neck, and sucked onto the base of her neck.

He turned her in his arms, her back to his chest now.

_____

His fingers touched her back, as he moved her hair away from her shoulder to the other side, while one of his hands held both of hers. Her skin burned with his touch, a spark traveled from her spine to her legs, something throbbed in between.

His hot breath and then his mouth was on her skin again. His hand brushed her neck gently, his lips kissed her just behind her earlobe. It was too much for her. And his kisses traveled down her neck, to her shoulder, his hands moved closer to her chest, and he cupped her full breasts, giving them a squeeze. She moaned in pain and pleasure.

His hands, his strong, manly, pleasuring hands, pulled the little ribbon like strings down her body. She was again facing him, next she knew, and was pinned against a wall. Her breasts were exposed next, the chill from the air conditioner, hardened her nipples. Her breaths were so heavy, her heart beating her chest so hard as if it wanted escape. The way he stared at her was different. It had lust but it had something more..

"You are so... So damn beautiful " he said, before his lips were on her sensitive spot and she gasped on his suck.

"So soft, so perfect" his words were painfully pleasing. He moved a little, and then she was cradled in his arms.

He carried her to the king sized bed, lowering her slowly, and when she was completely laid, he towered her.

His strong hands grabbed what was left of her nightie, and tore it apart, baring her completely to himself.

She closed her eyes, unable to face him anymore.

"Nat! " his voice was close to her ear, "we can stop if you are uncomfortable "

"No! " she said, "I want this"

_____

And that was it. Her want was his need. He would do anything she wants him to, and he would provide her with the best of pleasure.

"Whatever you want, sweetheart " he said, and his lips were on hers again. Her hands were in his hair, as she pulled him more and more into her mouth. She ravished him as much as he did. She awoke the beast in him.

When their breaths gave away, he kissed her neck again, sucking so hard at places, her soft skin got marks. He kissed the base of her breast, and she giggled, he kissed her belly, bit her.

"Steve!! " she moaned his name and that destroyed him further.

He got out of his pants and climbed between her, spreading her thighs.

Slow and gentle at first, she got rougher as the time went on. She moaned, and then screamed loud. He was thankful the walls were sound proof. Every time his name escaped her lips, his madness grew. They were connected deep, and he just wanted more of her.

He was right all along, she was the one for him, the one he wanted for the rest of his life, the one he wanted his babies from.

When he was done and destroyed, he lay down beside her and caught his breath. They lay still and only the sound of pants filled the room.

But then she got up, bit her thumb as she laughed, and got on top of him.

"I am in heaven" he said as he grabbed her hips, and she laughed.. And they were at it again, with her leading him this time.

*******
Oops.
I hope its hot enough 😝
Because my cheeks are surely burning.
Do give your reviews