Part 27

Natasha and Steve had returned home, and Steve searched for a perfect honeymoon spot. It took him three days to find one, and three more days to make it the way he wanted.

Natasha went to visit her mom, and then went shopping with Maria for her honeymoon.

By the end of the week, they were ready to leave.

"I'm so nervous" Natasha said to Maria, as she packed the rest of the things before their flight the next morning, "I know, I suggested it.. But.. All alone, with him.. I am overwhelmed "

"Its going to be fine, Nat. I think its the perfect opportunity for you guys to know each other well, to get things ahead " Maria said.

"We don't even share a room and... " Natasha was rubbing her hands.

"Nat, you like him, he likes you. He is your husband.. And he never pushes for anything.. If you ever feel uncomfortable, just tell him" Maria put her hand on Natasha's shoulder.

Natasha nodded.

The next morning, they both boarded his private plane, and were soon traveling to a place, Natasha had no idea about.

"How far is it? " she asked.

"Very far, there weren't any warm, peaceful, safe islands on the Atlantic, so we went with the Indian ocean. A lot of things needed to be checked. Not too far or to near to land, emergency contacts, network booths set up" Steve explained.

Natasha held his hand, "Steve, are you sure about this? I am scared now, it was stupid of me to.. "

He silenced her with his finger on her lips, "You think I would take you anywhere dangerous? It took time to make sure everything was secure and safe" he cupped her cheek, "Everything is going to be fine, trust me. And my people would be nearby always, you don't have to worry about anything "

She nodded, maybe she was just being anxious for no reason.

"Its quite far, we would land in Maldives, then travel by a yacht. Its going to be a long ride, go take some rest" he said.

"Okay" she said, and went to their luxurious room inside the plane.

Their lunch and dinner was served inside their room. The flight time was of around 18 hours. Natasha read a book, slept, bathed, watched two movies, and slept some more. Steve didn't disturb her at all. She found him asleep on the large seat. Walking to him, she adjusted her cushions, put a blanket on, and kissed his forehead. Her comfort was always his top priority.

Natasha lost track of time, traveling across the globe with huge time differences, wasn't something she had done before. 

The breakfast was served and the captain informed them, they would land in another hour.

"You might get jet lagged" Steve said, as they had morning tea.

"I don't know what all I would get" she said, "Steve, what would be the local time there? Right now, I mean"

"Hmm, eight in the morning, I guess" he replied.

The landing was both beautiful and scary. Natasha had never seen water so green and warm.

She was amazed at the beauty of the little country, looking out of the mirror of the car, awe struck.

By ten, they were boarding their luxurious yacht, that would take them to their final destination.

"Its so damn beautiful, Steve" Natasha said, as she stood at yacht deck, staring at the endless ocean.

"Wear this" he put on some sort of glasses, "Polarized lens, makes everything more perfect"

"Oh my God!! " Natasha was amazed, she could even see some fishes now. It was all beyond beautiful.

"Go freshen up, then we'll have lunch" Steve said.

After two hours and forty minutes of sailing the ocean, Steve pulled Natasha back to the deck, and pointed at a distant shade of trees, surrounded by clear water.

"That" he kissed her neck, "Is our love island" he told her.

Her mouth dropped, as the yacht neared the island, and she could see better.

Surrounded by clear green sea, it was a beautiful island, with large palm trees, and a house in the centre, that was small yet so beautiful. Shaped like a large hut, with a central door, and small windows.

"Oh my God, Steve.. This.. This is just wonderful.. How on earth did you find it? " she asked.

"I just found the island, the house is  custom made" he told her.

"You got this up in three days? " she was shocked.

"Money, speeds things up" he said.

"But.. Steve this.. Oh God" she was overwhelmed.

The yacht finally came to a stop, and the servants carried the luggage in. Steve and Natasha left the yacht, and walked to their new home. Natasha's heartbeat accelerated, as he feet landed on the soft sand.

"You know the deal, stay close, and come every morning for the essentials" Steve said to a man.

Natasha was walking around, admiring the island, there were other trees, and a small lagoon behind the house. The house was made a top of some large wood sticks, for protection she supposed. She was still staring at it when suddenly, she was lifted up, in the arms of her husband.

"I am going to carry my bride in" he said. She blushed, and wrapped her arms around his neck.

He walked inside the house, and it wasn't at all the way she expected. It was equally luxurious as it was at any of his hotels, or their house. With gray, blue and white interiors.

The large living room, a beautiful kitchen, and two rooms, the large one, obviously theirs.

He carried her inside the room, where a huge, comfortable bed awaited them, with soft covers. A door to the large bathroom, two large cupboards, a love couch, a large LCD screen and other decorations.

"Welcome to our, love house" Steve said, lowering her back to her feet.

"Its.. So dreamy" she said.

"You must be tired. Take a warm bath, and get some sleep.. So would I.. In the other room.. I'll get them to settle everything too. And in the evening, we begin our honeymoon, in complete privacy " he said.

"You can rest here" she said, "We need to stop with the room separation"

"That would stop, but after we begin our honeymoon, I don't.. Just get some rest" he kissed her forehead and left the room.

*******
They are finally there.
All alone.
Do give your reviews.