Chapter 22

<<<<<<<<Previous Chapter>>>>>>
This whole day was spent with Mina cuddling, chasing each other,  Watching movies, flirting and stuffs that couples normally do. Wait - Are we even a couple?

-_-_-_-Chapter 22-_-_-_-

After all the sweet interactions with Mina yesterday. Chaeyoung decided to think about confessing to the older girl. I mean, she's scared, yes. Scared of Rejection? probably.

But she decided to just let it slide and expect the unexpected.

She was now planning to confess to Mina tomorrow at the rooftop since its quite peaceful there.

She didn't sleep throughout the night thinking of what might possible to happen.

Hell. She described her thoughts. Its already 3:00 AM and she was still awake.

---------- [ sorry Im Lazy ] ---------

4 hours had past and its already 7:00. Chaeyoung is now on school, in the office specifically.

She feels sleepy.

'Chaeyoung u okay? ' Mina asks as she entered the office looking at Chaeyoung who was now looking at nothing.

Chae is still sleepy and now her heart beats faster as she heard Mina's voice.

The confession instantly click in her mind. Since its the only thing she have thought about for the whole 7 hours.

She was nervous.

'CHAEYOUNG! ' Mina shouted that caused Chaeyoung to snapped out of her thoughts.

'Huh? ' Chaeyoung asked

'I was calling you for the 5th time and seems like you're really in a deep thought. A penny for your thoughts then? ' Mina asked

Chaeyoung shook her head no that caused Mina to pout.

As Chae saw Mina pouting she immediately averted her eyes into something else. She should cause if she didn't, she might lose control.

'You won't share it with me? ' Mina asked still pouting

Chaeng shook her head no and muttered 'its a little private' which Mina caught and decided not to push the younger girl.

'Sooo...How are your parents? ' Mina asked as she was heading to her seat in the office

'They're fine' Chaeng shortly said

Then everything went awkward for the two. Both thinking but the different thing

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Its already lunch time but the two didn't budge. Well Chaeyoung hasn't.

Mina tried convincing Chaeyoung to come with her to eat lunch but Chaeng didn't reply even a nod.

And its making Mina anxious.

She was thinking what's with Chaeyoung. They were happy and sweet yesterday then she became this person.

'Chaeyoung for the last time...  Can u go with me for lunch?? ' Mina asked almost (almost.. Almost is never enough JUST KIDDING 😂 Now back to the story) giving up.

Seconds of silence.

Chaeyoung finally nod that cause Mina to jump and yelled YES!

Mina then hold Chaeng's hand and went to the canteen not even minding the stares from the students as they passed the hall.