Chapter five..

[MEL'S POV]

I wonder whose the person sending me all this. Lea's kinda not herself and I found it weird she managed that dork Lian and with Lian being good to her was all new to me.

He is there,yeah actually the guy I think who gave me these. God if this ain't good I swear I'm gonna die.

I got closer to him and I was thinking how he didn't notice me.

"Uhh ,"I asked evenly like a whisper. He turned around. Woah,wait,what?..he isn't probably the guy who is sending me these?

This guy is Max and max is a year older than me which is Lian's friend ,heck? I'm like? He can't be.

"Got you shocked huh?,"he asked me,looking straight at me. Wait what?

"Is this some kinda prank? Cause its not kinda great,"I replied kinda asking  him. Was this even real? I mean heck?

"Actually its not,since I laid eyes on you,I think your  incredible not just think ,you are one,even your friend knows about it,"he said a bit of I guess nervousness on him.

"Get to the point cause I think any minute now,someone would jump out of nowhere laughing,cause that's what you popular guys do," I said straight at him.

"If you really want it then fine! ," he said. I'm really confused I hardly can tell if its a prank though. The next thing he did was shocking.

He bent his one knee down. Is this a joke? I'm not yet ready to get married shit!

"No!,I don't wanna marry at this age,no!,"I barked out.

"Hey,I wasn't gonna ask to marry you,you know,"he said feeling irritated. My god so what would this be?

"Oh"was the only thing I could possibly say at the moment.

"I had been watching you for days,weeks,and month now,just sitting on the same center table of the same canteen ,I heard wondering wall singing through your headphones and I just smiled at the way you lost your way to the song,"he said while a bit of chuckling..

"So I want you to be mine,mine for always,that's if you'll let me be...... Melissa Berg can you be mine and uh just mine?,"he asked a bit of don't know what anything to say. And as for me I didn't know what to do.

"You know that I'm still kneeling right?,"he asked me...ohh shoot . Might I say yes or just a no...heck

'No'

'Yes'

'No'

'Yes'

'No'

Ohh shit his waiting. Man..

"Yes!" I just picked anything. And come out.

He got up and said

"So now your mine,and your mine alone Melissa ,"man that was kinda shivers me off. After that he hugged me and kissed my head.

"I love you,"he said. And guess what? He's still hugging me...aww I love this guy even before. He's so good looking and I don't know why..

"I uhh love you too," I told him back...man this is so cool,I love this feeling someone just love me with my nerdy look. Tomorrow I won't be a nerd.

After it I called Lea and said to have lunch with us and blah blah blah...

****

[LEA OR CAENDEARA'S POV]

"Where are they anyway?,"the idiot Lian keep on blabbering.

"Can't you wait?,you stupid little idiot!,"I told him."And shut up also,your noisy,"I added.

"Yeah,yeah!,"he said rolling his eyes pouting. Oh he looks adorable with his blue eyes.

"Hey! Were sorry were  a bit of late,"Mel said in a cheery face. Hmm wonder what happened to her.

"Nahh its fine,so wazzup?,"I asked her.

"This is Max my boyfie,"she said a bit of whisper with the last word. I looked at him and wait,what?. I stared straight at him,a bit of  crossing  my brows and he did the same as also.

"Something wrong with my bf Lea?,"asked Mel . I broke the stare and flashed a smile.

"No,none at all,"I told her.I'm not yet done with him. He's just like me but he's not ignorant and that's what I am looking forward of finding.

"Shall we?,"she asked.

"Sure," I replied back.

Our sitting position is

Me and Mel facing the guys which are Lian and Max.

" Hey baby what do ya wanna have?,"the idiot asked.

"Anything you will have,"I smiled at him.He just nod at me and left.

"Hmm bout you babe,what ya want?,"Max asked Mel .

"Since its you who made effort I'll make effort now,"she said while smiling at her boyfriend. Urgggg sweet  lovers.

"I'll get what you'll be having,"he said while slightly laughing.

"Okay then," she said cheery and left with Lian.

We both were left behind. What was with this guy anyway.

"Yourelikemeareyou?,"he said. Wait what?.

"What? Could you slow down?," I told him. While bit of confused.

" I said you are like me,are you?," he asked and his very serious.

" What do ya mean?,"I asked him.

"What I mean is,you're an unexplained are you?,"he said. He knows what I am. He's like me?

"Are you an unexplained? What happened to us? Why we here?," I asked him really curious about what the hell is going on.

"I don't even know what the hell just happened to us why we here,and I've been here for 9 months now so I'm a bit of expert here,you?,"he asked me.

"I just woke up here yesterday I guessed and I'm so new here"I told him.

"Let me help you later with it,"he told me  sincerely.

"Yes please,"I told him back.

"So what was the last thing you re-,"he was about to say when a heck guy just slam the foods on the table.