Chapter two...

"Uhh,hello?,"I said.

"Where the heck is my homework smerd!?,"the guy asked angrily. Who the heck is this anyway calling me a what?with this beautiful person I am in now.

"Who the hell are you anyway ?calling me with weird names!,"I shouted back at him in names.

"Are you fucking kidding me?,smerdy?,"he asked. Who the heck is this anyway.

"I really don't know who you are!,"then I hung up.

Few minutes later

My phone is ringing again. I answered it

"Why the heck did you hung up? No one do that smerdy!,"he said angrily.

"I don't know you so stop calling you horrible person!,"I yelled.

"How the heck did you got those confidence to say that to me!,huh?,"he asked. Well duhh! This person is a creep. This is all new to me.

"Well isn't that an easy thing? Like duh! Every one have confidence, you idiot,"I told the person.

"You'll be so dead by tomorrow Leandra!," he yelled. He was about to say something but I turned off my phone.

Stupid ass.

The whole day I was pretty bored and none to do at all. I had figure out some info about this body though.

*********

I was doing the dishes when someone knocked . I left the dishes and walk to the door opened it and there reveal my so called sister.

"Your hands are wet,oh your doing the dishes thanks for it darling,"she said. oh she's like a mom.

I just smiled at her,and got back to finish the washing I was done and got ahead the stairs.

"I'll call you when dinners ready,kay?,"she shouted.

"Yeah,"I shouted back.

After a while

"Lea,your friends is here,she wanna see you!,"she shouted

"Coming down,"I shouted back and rush down. oh they sure are the one's on the picture. God this is hard.

"Hey,what's up?," I asked.

"What's up? We should talk to your room,"she said then drag me upstairs.

Once we got to my room. We sat at my bed.

"Why didn't you showed up today?,"she asked.

"Uhm I had a headache," I replied.

"Do you know?,he was really angry at you!! He said he's going to kill you for you told him his horrible and hung up!! No one ever did that you know!,"she said. She really is worried. Who was it anyway.

"Who was angry at me?," I asked her.

"Seriously? Lea its Lian who was angry at you the guy who had bullied us two years up until now!,"she said shouting a bit.

"How dare he!,"I said."Tomorrow it all will change! That guy is going to pay,he's not supposed to do that!,"I said not when I'm in this body no not!!!.

"Are you serious?I'll wait for you at school okay? Wow you've boost confident all a sudden,"she said and smiled at me.I can get used to this. I just smiled back.

We talked and talked and talked ...I had more info about me and school now..

After a while we were called by my sister....