Chapter one...

"Lea get up!"someone just said. Who is Lea?and whose calling?

"Ohh you already is awake,"I looked at her confused. Am I the one who she calling Lea?me?

"What's with that look?Lea ,c'mon get up!! Or we'll be late,"she said. I am Lea?how could that be? I'm Caendeara,the girl who has everything..

"Hey what's your name?and who am I again? Is this a prank or something cause its really not funny,"I said to her which leads her to "O" shaped mouth.

"Are you kidding?,I'm your sister!!Lecandra you smarty ,and your Leandra,and what the heck?a prank? No ones setting up one!! Or maybe you are!!," she said glaring at me. Woah I am so much in deep confusion right now.

"Are you sick or something? Lea,"she said putting her hand on my forehead. She's caring. What is this? I'm not Lea and -wait is this just a dream?I pinch my arm so I could wake but no,I didn't.

"Your not feeling well right now,I'll call your teacher to say you can't go to school today...your acting weird today,you know,"she kissed me on the head. Aww she's sweet. I need to find out why I'm here,how the heck this happen and in the meantime deal with this.

I smiled to her and said,"thanks for calling the teacher and thanks for the care."she smiled back at me.

"Anything for you baby sister," she said kissed my forehead again and lead to the door.

"Breakfast is ready,Lea .get down okay?,"she said. I nodded in reply. Then she left.

So I'm Lea?. Wow how could this even be.I stood up and head to the bathroom before looking to the mirror I washed up and when I look up..

What the heck?who is this?this ain't me!!

My god I'm in a different body,where is my body?I'm confused. I breath heavily trying to remember everything but nothing came.

I got out the bathroom and look around for clue.

It said Leandra's property so I opened it and said there that my mom and dad died and whatsoever and a diary? Ohhh

About 20 minutes I've figured out who this body was so I decided its enough for now and headed downstairs..

" Why aren't you wearing your eyeglasses?,"do this body wear it?it sucks!jeez!!

"Why do I wear it?,"I ask her.

"You can't see properly you know,"she said.

"Ohh,I'll just get it back,"I ran back and get down. Eat breakfast and what should I do next?

"I have to go,work...bye,take care,okay?,"she said kissing my forehead. She left and I suspect around the whole house.

I got back to my room and there is a call from someone but this ain't nothing on this person's friend list.

I clicked answer and