Best Cover Contest - Official Results

So here we are, the official results for the best cover contest. We already know who won, but to be sure, we're going to announce it again.

Also, I'd like to point out that I didn't know I was going to see Infinity War: Endgame with my family. Having it be 3 hours long and an hour before my said time to publish, I ended up sleeping after seeing the movie going home. So I'm sorry on my part! I'm also not going to say anything else about the movie in case one of you haven't seen it yet!

Anyways, let's get back to busines
Oh yes, we're going to the point of it all!

Going backwards, in 3rd place was Graceinthecity with her book Today, Forever.

In 2nd place, we have taivaan_sininen and her book The 10th Circle - Abyss.

And in 1st place, the one who won it all, goes to ChrissyMReau81 with her book The Brother's Curse!

Congratulations to Chrissy! Now let's show off that sticker you already got!

You all don't know what the sticker looks like but the overall winner here. It was a secret sticker, meaning I never showed it. Well, here is the sticker now revealed:

As for everyone one of you who had participated, congratulations on taking part of it! For those who got into a round, thank you for being a good sport!

Now, there is a special sticker to the one very lucky person who happens to have my favorite cover in the whole contest. Drum roll.....

It's OnlyJustImagine 's book cover Alorne!!! Here's the preview of the sticker, and please PM me for your sticker:

IF you are going to wait for the next awards next year and enter again in the best cover, know in advance that I will properly have a form for those who want to participate in the best cover

IF you are going to wait for the next awards next year and enter again in the best cover, know in advance that I will properly have a form for those who want to participate in the best cover. Next year's award will be more organized!

I would also like to thank those who gave me advice as this is my first time hosting an awards, and I have to admit, it was equally fun as it was stressful! Whether it was given to me harshly or politely, I appreciate them for giving me feedback!

Now onto the winners for each genres!

Which is the stressful part since my co-host and I are the only ones judging the rest that were left not judged. Plus, a very special friend is going to lend me a hand! Yay!!

However and thankfully, I have about a decent amount of scores ready to be posted within the next 5 hours or less.

Also, P.S.
- I don't know how many of you are in school, but I've noticed it's finals week for a few who I know who are in one. Good luck!

Hold on tight!!!!!
(this awards is sooooo long xD)