"Midoriya-kun, is your fear related to your past" she whispered to him as he flinched and she knew that she was correct and she then broke the hug to listen to his answer.

"Yes, it is" he admitted as she asked "Would you tell me? I know you told todoroki. Mr.Aizawa asked him if he knew and he admitted, though they refused to tell anyone."

Izuku thought 'should i tell her? I don't know if i should'

'You should tell her izuku, you trust her, i know deep down you trust her more than the todoroki kid' Kurama advised izuku calmly as izuku nodded and replied 'All right. I'll tell her'

"Okay, i'll tell you, but promise me you won't tell anyone" izuku asked as she nodded.

"My story starts from when i was 4, a month after my birthday, i did not receive a quirk and a group of people killed my parents and kidnapped me" izuku narrated and heard her gasp and continued " I was taken to a facility where they did experiments on quirkless children, i was one of the children there, we were tortured and experimented upon for days, others started to get artificial quirks but i was not one of them, i did not gain any type of quirk"

Momo had a horrified face as she listened to him and he took a breath and continued "They were confused as to why i didn't get a quirk, they imported some wonder drug that boosts the quirk factor and creates a fake quirk factor in place of the original and gave it to me, i was forced into a comatose state for months, but when i woke up, i still had nothing, and enraged they took out their frustrations and anger on me, and one day i snapped that's when kurama awakened and i...i killed...some of the facility members while unconscious as my rage had taken over."

Momo gasped at this as some tears fell from her eyes and even izuku's but he continued "After that day, i was locked inside a prison cell sort of room, chained to the wall and beaten whenever possible, the cell was so dark even with my eyes, i could only see faintly. The food came through a duct and a robot was there to feed me, and that was only once in 2 days. I don't know for how long i was in the dark room and beaten, but i was saved one day when heroes raided the area and from then onwards i have live with nee-chan. There is something i missed but i can't tell you that i will once that villain has been arrested." Izuku ended his story taking a deep breath and looked up to momo to see her crying.

She held him tightly and he felt a better as thanked kurama 'Thanks kurama, i feel lighter, telling her about this' momo then said "I am so sorry, midoriya-kun, i didn't know you had it so hard"

"It's okay and don't apologize it was not your fault" izuku said and they stayed like that for some time

Izuku then broke the hug as she wiped her tears and izuku said " Come on, let's go back. I am sure you must be hungry"

"Hey, are you trying to say i am fat" momo said as he laughed and teased "Maybe, but you got to admit you got loads of fat on you" as he gazed at her chest.

"Pervert!" She shouted hiding her chest as she blushed and he laughed as she giggled too as she stared at izuku and thought 'at least he's not in a bad mood now, but i have to admit, seeing him happy makes me happy too and that laugh is making my heart beat so fast' and then realised what she thought 'No no no, no, this can't be happening, am I attracted to him? But it's midoriya-kun, he's lazy and sometimes a jerk to me, and uninterested in many things, but he is very, very handsome, trusts me a lot, strong and cool- no, get a hold of yourself momo, Oh.My.God i really am falling for him! And Hard!'

"Hey, yaoyoruzu-chan you there? Come on" izuku asked and walked ahead as she blushed and ran behind him saying " I aaam coming" and they both walked back.

Now izuku sat with everyone to eat and got a huge amount of food for him as everyone looked at him, he then was about to eat until he noticed everyone was waiting for him to take of his mask and izuku grinned darkly, though they didn't know.