not an update! just tagged UwU

Sooo i'm so sorry for not up this book for a months, i'm... i'm... actually i still have a lot collection (memes) in my gallery, but i'm too lazy to do anything, so I'm so sorry guys, maybe next time I'll up this book.

Sooooo here we are.

Tagged by : KageKurona9

1. Weird fact about you

Uhmm i dont know if this is weird or not, i just give a fact 'bout me.

-->i like gay relationship
Because they're so anti-mainstream, out of the box, gentle to each other, and not "full of drama" or "drama quuen"

--> when i was young, i thought, i want to get married with batman

--> when i was young, i usually talking with something they-can't-see. Until from now on, i still can see them, and many of them following me and watching me.

--> im good at pronouncation, listening, reading, and vocabulary, but i can't fight against grammar, i'm so weak. (Fyi, english is not my main language, I'm Indonesian, nice to meet you)

--> I've got my first name from anime character "Tsukino Usagi" which the main character of "sailormoon" she is also known as "Serenity"

--> i usually thinking i want to genocide these peoples. They're too much and egoist, they're living on this peaceful earth, but they're always broke the nature, getting habitat away from other animals, makes earth reach the limits.

--> i've grown my muscles as well. Not like the ordinary girls, i've got my arms shaped well, idk why all of people always shocked seeing my shaped arms ;-;) and my calf was shaped well too, because when i was young i like to running fast.

--> i can carrying something heavy. More than 140lbs or 70kg

--> and the last i'm ENTJ, if you know MBTI

2. Favorite foods

--> 1st : rendang (fyi this is indonesian culinary food, they're rich of taste and will makes you wanna eat them always, this is the most perfect food in the world)

--> 2nd : soto (fyi, they're same, indonesian food as well. Soto is a soup, with rich taste and light taste because of our local lemon."

--> 3rd : rujak (this is indonesian food too. With a deep taste of peanut sauce, and various local dish, just like tempe, tahu, kikil, gendoyo, and other dish to pamp your tongue.)

I love my local foods, what about you?

3. First fandom

Uhm... i don't know, maybe "GeGeGe No Kitarou"

4. Your best friend

I have a lots of best-friends, but sorry, they don't have wattpad account so i can't tag them all. Sorryyyy...