Chapter 1

Three Years Later.

Heartthrow airport(London).
Five people (two girls & three Boys comes outside the airport with full attitude, soon they are covered by press,body guards surrounds them & lead them to car,All reports are asking question but one question made a man dressed in business suit looking like a Greek god to stop in tracks.

Reporter1:-excuse me Mr Manik Malhotra you are most eligible bachelor of India,we want to know about your lady love,do you have any girlfriend now.

Reporter2:-we heard you had girl friend in college days but she accused you of killing Ms soha Khurana, do you really killed Ms Khurana,did you girl friend broke up with you because you are a killer.

That's it,Manik Malhotra made a cold face came to reporters with anger.
He took mike in his hands.

M:-I don't killed Ms khurana,she herself was reason for her death & court gave statement as am innocent.
So am not any bloody killer.
About love & girl friend you are talking about, I hate the word Love & that girl is no one to me,so you better stop bothering about my personal life.

Saying Manik Left from there followed by fab4 & their life partners.
Manik sat in his car & lost in reporters words.He closed his eyes & murmured

M:-Is our Love is that weak Nandini that you didn't trusted me,when I needed you most you left me,I thought you will stand by me to prove my innocene but you left,you filled my dark life with lights ,you only pushed me into darkness,I hate you Nandini Murthy.

Manik came out of his thoughts by sensing a hand on his shoulder, he turned & saw cabir looking at him with concern.He smiled sadly & said.

M:-am ok cabir you friend is not that weak.

C:-don't you think that we should find nandu & solve problems between you guys,I want my old manik back.

Hearing him Manik made a emotionaless face & said.

M:-cabir do you think it will be easy,
For me love is trust,if she didn't trust me & then how come it is love, I don't want anyone in my life,am happy being Myself.

Cabir sighed,their conversation interrupted by Manager of Fab5.

Manager:-sir we are near to Mehwar Music company,we have meeting in 30mins with Mr Rishi Singh Obreoi,
We should sign this project with them at any cost sir,it will be best chance for fab5 to become famous all over world.

M:-don't worry  Jay we will get this project.

Soon their car stopped infront of a big building,Mehwar Music company.
Fab5 entered building with full Attitude. They are spell bound with office interior, but what surprised them is Everywhere corner of building is engraved with MN.
Soon they went to conference room.
They sat in chairs,After 2 min a young man in 23's came into conference room dressed in business suit.He shook his hands with fab5.

Man:-well guys am Rishi Singh obreoi MD of Mehwar music company.

M:-nice to meet you Mr obreoi,am Manik Malhotra lead singer of fab5.

R:-who don't know fab5 Mr Malhotra  am big fan of fab5,its really great to work with you guys.

M:-we are also very happy to work with mehwar music company.

R:-I think we should sign agreement.
You have to make 6 songs in 6 months.you guys will have live concerts in 6 different countries.
Profit will be 50-50 & you guys are going to live in Obreoi Manshion.

M:-we are ok with agreement Mr obroei.

R:-please call me rishi don't be formal.

M:-OK rishi but you have to call me
Manik.

R:-ok manik.

Whole fab5 signed agreement.

R:-let's go to obroei Manshion.

All nodded & went with rishi.

Obreoi Manshion
A girl of 21 years is sitting in puja temple & doing pooja.As she completed pooja ,she heard door bell rang.

Girl:-sham open the door, see who is their,I will be coming.

She turned around we can see her face

She took plate with prasad & sindoor.
She walked out of pooja room.
As she came to living area,she saw a group of people, seated in living room with her family, she smiled and went to her family & gave then prasad.
She took blessings.

Girl:-shivaay papa apko no prasad you sugar level is high I checked your reports yesterday.

A man in 50's made a grumpy face who is non other than shivaay Singh obreoi.

Sh:-princess you know I like sweets.

A women in 50's replied.

Women:-billuji you are not eating any sweets.(angry glare).

Shivaay shut his mouth,so women who can shut shivaay is non other than Anika shivaay Singh obreoi
Soon girl served prasad for on,gauri,
Rudra & Bhavya at last she came to rishi.

Girl:-am not giving you any prasad you left early in the morning without telling me.

Rishi made a puppy face.

R:-baby doll I had important meeting see I had brought band with me let me introduce them to you.

Rishi dragged her to fab5 & navabhi.
As soon they saw girls face they are shocked.

R:-so guys this is my cousin & my baby doll,& doll this is manik,cabir,
Mukti,Aliya,dhruv,navya ,abhimanyu.

Girl just smiled at them,but they just fake smiled at her.At the same time A man dressed in business suit & looking like Greek good came downstairs yelling.

Man:-jaan where are you am getting late.

Girl looked at man & sighed & walked towards him & made him stand properly & put prasad in his mouth.
and signed him to do something.
Man lips curved into smile.he took a pinch of sindoor & filled her hairline & kissed her forehead.Seeing this whole fab5 & navabhi are gasped.
They came out of thoughts by hearing rishi.

R:-bhai bhabhi no PDA here get a room.

Girl & man blushed.

R:-oh god shivaansh Singh obroei is blushing.

So man is shivaansh son of shivika.