Prologue

Two souls who are symbol of true love are standing far away from each other with broken hearts.

M:-why nandini why you did this don't you have trust on me,do you really thought I will kill a person.

N:-Manik am sorry plz I should have trusted you but am confused & neyonika manipulated me.

M:-if you really trusted then you would have never heard anyone,
You not only broke my trust also my hurt,I hate you nandini Murthy suna thumne I hate you,I regret falling for you,you are nothing but a gold digger.
Your love is fake.

Before manik should continue more Manik rewarded with a punch from nandini.

N:-shut up I agree I did big mistake by not trusting you but I didn't gave you right to insult my love,My love is not fake, you don't want me in your life right then I will walk out of it,good bye but remember I love you & always will.

Saying Nandini left from their.

M:-you just walked away nandu instead of mending our relation you just walked away, is our love is that weak you chooses to run away,you got angry because I insulted your love but you didn't thought how much pain I got when you insulted my love by not trusting me,every time am at fault nandu but now you are at fault.
Instead of mending your mistake you walked away, may be after some days I should have forgaven you if you tried to mend our relation,but now I will never able to forgive you.