4.5

• This chapter has a few time jumps, so be aware and pay attention :) •

August 1st, 2017

"I'm going to miss you." Charlie sighed, hugging Isaac as tight as he could.

"I'm gonna miss you too." Isaac said, holding Charlie just as tight. "Promise me I'll see you soon."

"As soon as I can, I'll figure out how I can see you." Charlie nodded, tears in his eyes. Chase and Nate had gone off to go get something to eat within the airport, so he wasn't worried about them seeing him.

"Good... please don't cry... you're gonna make me cry." Isaac laughed, trying not to start crying. Charlie only hugged him tighter. "This isn't goodbye baby... I'll see you soon, and we can FaceTime every night I promise." Isaac whispered, leaning down to give Charlie a kiss.

Charlie sighed once they pulled away... he had to go now... for real... "I don't want to leave."

"I don't want you to either." Isaac mumbled, resting his forehead against Charlie's.

"I love you..." Charlie whispered, getting another kiss before he got an I love you back.

Charlie finally tore himself away from Isaac, grabbing his stuff and getting one last kiss before heading for the gate. He didn't turn around, because he was afraid of what he'd see if he did.

•••

October 23rd, 2017

"So hows school baby?" Isaac asked, walking into his kitchen, his boyfriend on FaceTime.

"Stupid, unnecessary, id rather be in London with you... you're lucky you're done with school... do you think my mom would kill me if I became a stripper?"

"Yes, and I would too."

"But you're a stripper." Charlie pouted. "We could be a tag team! You know drive the gays crazy!"

"I'm going to fly to America just to knock some bloody sense into you." Isaac laughed, grabbing a bowl from the cabinets.

"You could put something else into me while you're here." Charlie smirked, raising an eyebrow.

"You dirty little shit." Isaac laughed, taking the bag of popcorn of the cabinet and pouting some into his bowl.

"Oh come on you had to at least be thinking it." Charlie laughed, laying his head on his desk.

"I actually wasn't until you brought it up, so thank you for that." Isaac smiled before walking back into the living room and sitting down in front of his laptop.

"Ew it's raining again." Charlie frowned, glancing out his window to see the rainy sky.

"It's beautiful here." Isaac said, looking out his living room window, now noticing the large moving truck across the street and the perky blonde moving boxes out of it. That was new... he didn't even know that house went up on the market.... her chest was huge...

"Hello? Isaac?" Charlie asked, raising his eyebrow at the boy on the screen, who was distracted by something.

"Yes Handsome?" Isaac asked, snapping his head back at the screen to his boyfriend.