Chapter 8 - Lingering Thoughts

Start from the beginning

As the thought hits me, fear spreads like fire through my body, while lust  blooms in my stomach. I can hear a needy, almost impatient whine ring out through the air. It takes me longer than I care to admit to realize it's me. I'm whining in want.
Fuck.
These men really do turn me into a puppy.

"It's okay Puppy, he won't hurt you." I hear Elliot tell me, almost in a warning tone as well.

"Aww, but don't you see Ellie? He wants it to hurt. He wants to feel us stretch him out, he wants the burn and the agony of knowing he's being used for pleasure. Just a pathetic, whiny little fuck-toy." Alex speaks in a tone of voice that automatically makes a shiver run down my spine...

Alex grips my chin in his hand, resting the tip of his cock on top of his husbands, that's already inside my hole. The look in his eyes, the dominant and authoritarian look makes me melts like pudding in between his tight fingers.

"Tell Ellie the truth, Muffin. You like the pain." Alex all-but demands of me. His cold vision beating down on my blurry eyes. Just as I pathetically nod my head, Alex lets out a deep, almost animal chuckle before speaking again.

"It's ok Puppy." Eli whispers, while petting my head that rests on his shoulder.

"Daddy will hurt you, Muffin. Don't cry." I hear Alex groan out, when he wipes my tears just before he pushes completely inside of me with one thrust.

_________

Jolting up in bed, I feel my heart racing inside my chest so fast I fear it would tumble out. I can hear the galloping beat of the organ through my ears as I gasp for air in my bed. It's almost like a panic attack, yet I don't remember going to bed.

        "Jesus Christ! Saville are you alright?" I hear Finn practically yell before a tumble is heard throughout the room. Looking over at his bed, I see him on the floor with his sheets tangled up in his feet.

       "I'm fine Finn." I say, helping him stand up.

       "Are you sure? Your beat red, and warm..." Finn speaks, placing his wrist on my forehead.

       "Yeah I'm sure, it was just a dream." I say, pulling his hand off my forehead a little angered by the whole situation. Finn simply removes his hand and looks at me curiously before taking in my entire form with his eyes. Just as he looks down, I see him smirk and chuckle before...

          "I bet it was a nice dream..." he jokes as I look to where his eyes are and see the wet patch now staining my grey Calvin Klein underwear.

           "Fuck off." I grumble before running off to the bathroom.

Sitting on the toilet, I'm a jumble of emotions. None of which come from Finn mentioning the cum on my underwear. It's more simply the shame. The overwhelming amount of weirdness and anxiety I feel from the dream I just had.

Never in my life had I imagined being double-penetrated by two husbands. It's probably the most twisted dream I have ever thought of, or could think of... why do I think that would be just the start with those two?

Why do I care?

Production Day 6 of 56