Sixteen - Time together

Start from the beginning

"We should watch a couple more episodes of 'Friends'." Millie said, entering her apartment and leaving her key hanging on the hanger in the hall.

"Agreed." He smiled at her and both walked to her couch.

"Oh no." She laughed during the third episode they had been watching in a row.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned abou her.

"It's cold and I should've thought about that and picked up a sheet." She said, facepalming herself.

"I'll get it." Finn said, starting to get up.

"Thank you." She smiled, kissing him quickly.

"And perhaps some chocolate!" He yelled almost arriving at the kitchen

"Hey! Those are mine!" She yelled back from the couch, chuckling. "You gave them to me, remember?"

"Too bad they're mine now." He laughed, sitting next to her and handing her the fluffy white bedspread.

"Hey!" She complained, still with a smile on her face.

"Okay, I can maybe give you some." He chuckled, "Maybe."

"You're mean." She said, with a still visible curve in her lips.

"You sure?" He asked, putting a piece of chocolate closer and closer to her mouth and then eating it.

"Yes! Positive! Indeed!" She exclaimed, bursting in laughter right after.

He kissed her forehead, then her right cheek, her left cheek, her chin and finally her mouth. Right before giving her chocolate.

"You know," She started. "Maybe you're not that bad after all." She joked.

"You know it." He affirmed jokingly.

"Don't be so confident. I only said that because of the chocolate." She chuckled, playing with him.

"Hm," He laughed, "Let's see what I can do now."

He tickled her for one minute straight. She was so tiny and so cute, and not to mention, really damn ticklish.

"Th-that's not fair!" She claimed, still trying to get some air after laughing so hard. "You knew how ticklish I was!"

"I actually didn't, but now I can take that as an advantage." He said, winking at her playfully.

"You wouldn't." She affirmed.

"Yes I would." He responded, teasing her.

"You wouldn't." She said, and he approached her.

"I would." He said, laughing as she ran to the kitchen.

He ran after her and both were running around the fancy kitchen like two little kids from the fourth grade. She sat on the cupboard, trying to get away from him.

Result:

she ended up trapped.

"You're trapped." He said, with a grin on his face.

"No!" She complained, laughing as he started tickle her. "You're gonna regret this!" She tried to say between laughters.

"What can I do so you can forgive me then, princess?" He asked after finishing the tickling session and her cheeks heated at the new nickname.

"Hm," She pretended to be thinking. She then pointed to her lips.

"Okay." He smirked and kissed her lips. "What about this?" He asked right after.

She shook her head no.
"Not enough?" He said, smiling.

"Now?" He asked after kissing her lips, still a no.

"Changing your mind in 3,2,1." He kissed her one more time. This time lasting longer, a little bit more passionately.

"Hm, yeah. Pretty good." She joked, smiling.

"Ouch. I'm hurt." He said, putting a hand on his chest. Then helping her get out of where she was.

She got up and kissed him on the cheek. "No need to be."

——-

A/n:

Hope u enjoyed the fluff

love ya ❤️
xx