Chapter 5: Good Morning, Krusty Krew!

On the day after the incident with Meggy and Squidward, Mario and Meggy woke up on the couch in SpongeBob's house, with Meggy feeing better after what she went through the day before.

Meggy: Morning, Mario.

Mario: Good morning, Meggy. How do you feel?

Meggy: I feel way better after being completely exhausted yesterday.

Mario: Glad to hear that, my beautiful wife.

Mario and Meggy hugged and kissed each other for a few seconds until they were interrupted by the sound of SpongeBob's alarm clock.

SpongeBob: I'm ready!

SpongeBob got ready for another day of work at the Krusty Krab.

Mario: Hey, SpongeBob?

SpongeBob: Yes, Mario?

Meggy: Can we come with you? I'm very hungry.

Mario: Me too.

Everyone else came out of their rooms and agreed as well. SpongeBob laughed a little.

SpongeBob: Alright, guys. You can come along.

Mario and friends joined SpongeBob on his walk to work. Squidward followed far behind, looking as miserable as ever, and angry too because of him being attacked by Mario the day before. They all arrived at the Krusty Krab, where Mr. Krabs was just unlocking the doors.

Mr. Krabs: Ahoy, SpongeBob!

SpongeBob: Ahoy, Mr. Krabs! I hope you don't mind I brought some customers along with me.

Mr. Krabs: Why didn't you say so? Come right on in, everyone!

He opened the doors and let everyone, including Squidward, inside, where he was the cashier.

Squidward: Welcome to my misery. May I take your order?

Mario and friends took a look at the menu to see what there is. Mario, Luigi, and SMG4 were excited when they found out they have a chance to try out a Krabby Patty, so they ordered that. Everyone else ordered a Krabby Patty too.

Squidward: SpongeBob. I need 8 Krabby Patties.

SpongeBob: Coming right up, Squidward!

SpongeBob began to cook the Krabby Patties and soon after, he served them to Mario and friends.

SpongeBob: Behold! The greatest burger to ever grace the seven seas! The Krabby Patty!

Mario: Oooooooooh!

Everyone began to pay for the Krabby Patties, except for Fishy Boopkins and Bob, who didn't have any money.

Bob: Do YoU hAvE aNy MoNeY, bOoPkInS?

Fishy Boopkins: No, I don't.

Bob: Me NeItHeR. wHy DiD wE hAvE tO sPeNd OuR rEmAiNiNg MoNeY oN aNiMe?

Squidward: I'm waiting.

Fishy Boopkins: Don't worry, Squidward.

Fishy got something from behind his back. It was a body pillow.

Fishy Boopkins: Will this cover it?

Squidward looked very surprised at what he saw, as Mr. Krabs went out of his office and towards Boopkins and Bob.

Mr. Krabs: No money...

He picked up Boopkins and Bob.

Mr. Krabs: No service.