Chapter Sixteen

After a quick lunch we went upstairs and rented the fifth avenger movie. It was fairly good, even though they changed the original actors and actresses. James and Hermione took a nap while we watched it so we didn't have to worry about watching a real little kiss movie, Savannah and Ginny covered their eyes at some parts but other then that we were good.

After the movie we went out for dinner, to red lobster. It was really good, especially the bread which was the best part in my opinion, but who am I? Or right, Maria the famous author. Nick agreed with me, and she's a pop star. I guess us celebrities have good taste.

After dinner we cooled down in our suite, that's when my work cell rang.

"Hello?"

'Greetings Miss Davids-Thomason' a male voice rang through the phone,

"Kyle how many times do I have to tell you to call me Maria?"

'At least one more Miss Davids-Thomason.' He chuckled, 'I have news.' He told me.

"Oh, they accepted my new book, it may have to go on wait if they did." I told him, he sighed.

'What is it this time Miss...' I think he could feel my glare through the phone, 'Maria?'

"Frank is in the hospital and it's pretty bad, so yeah..." I told him.

'I'm sorry Maria, there that and they want to make The Meadow into a movie.'

"I can't think right now Kyle, I have four kids, a father in law on his death bed and I just need time, I need to think about this, and delay the other book, Okay? Bye Kyle." I said hanging up the phone, I'd probably regret it later but right now I am exhausted.

I got up and ran a bath, I set the TV on to play a Harry Potter movie, it made me sad, I watched the deathly hallows, for those of you who haven't seen it I shall not spoil, but it was sad. Sad to me at least.

I then dried of and quickly found sleep dreaming about Kyle chasing me with a book that read killer across the front while wearing a tutu and bows in his hair. He can be a scary man sometimes.