He softly hissed in pain, feeling the hot pulse coming from his red hands. He could see the small amount of blood on them. He was kind of surprised of his strength, seeing how badly he hurt himself. He could see how dirty and injured they were instead of his usual clean, delicate hands.

The pain coming from his hands didn't help him think at all. Trying to distract himself from the pain and his feelings inside that was about to burst, he went to sit down on the floor by the huge window in front to watch the rain. Maybe the gorgeous view of the outside he won't see for a while will bring him some comforting peace.

He tried to calm himself with the calming sound of the drops falling on the sandy beautiful beach. It was like as if the ocean was breathing, the waves moving with rhythmic ease as it was rising and falling. The captivating waves were breathtaking to the eyes. It was almost hard to look away, it was mesmerizing. The ocean was something he deeply adored. Something he always found therapeutic in hard times.

But it couldn't help him this time.

Just like the gray clouds, he felt clouded with sorrow. It all felt like a nightmare. He felt like crying out loud, to finally break apart to sob and mourn his longing for his family.

He felt caged, out of place, and lonely. He was just a normal boy who was kidnapped and brought into an unknown place. Of course, he's scared out of his poor mind. He wasn't used to any of this. He was used to being safe with his dad who protected him.

He was in a place full of dangerous people and a mafia leader who was hard to even understand. He could possibly get killed and never see his family again. Ian, his amazing and wonderful dad. He just wanted to hear his voice again even if it was to scold him. At least one more time.

And Liam his close friend that was like his second father. He just wanted to see his silly face and hug that cuddly bear. He just wanted out, any place besides here, separated from them.

"I just want to see them again," he shakily whispered out loud to himself, touching the window gently with tears finally falling down his face.

For the first time in a while, he felt miserable and weak. He hadn't felt like this since the incident where it all ended and where it began. It was no use thinking about it again. He tried so hard to forget about. It was just the past. The painful past that changed his everything.

Suddenly, the sound of the door opening made him flinch in surprise. Not wanting to be seen in this vulnerable state, he quickly wiped his tears and stood up from the floor. He pretended as if he was just looking at the view. As he calmed himself, he turned around to see who came in the room.

His eyes then widen in surprise when he saw Harry with a first aid kit on his hands. Did he actually come back to help him? He closely watched the man sit on the couch and finally looked at him in the eyes. He could see the concern in his serious stare.

"Can I?" Harry asked carefully, finally speaking to him to observe his hands.

Still filled with confusion, he hesitated for a moment but eventually gave in. Might as well accept the help. He nervously sat next to him and slowly showed them to him. His heart began to quicken when Harry grabbed them carefully, inspecting them with an attentive face while reaching for the kit.

Feeling a sudden sting, he hissed in pain while Harry gently pressed against his skin with a cloth with warm water in it. He watched the man closely as he worked with a focused face on cleaning off the dirt and applied a type of ointment. He then started finishing by carefully wrapping them around with a bandage.