49

I step out of the limo, Allison follows after me. "I love riding in limos, makes me feel rich." Allison smiles, I spot Abrielle inside the store, talking with someone. My heels click on the paved sidewalk, as I enter into the store.

"Violet, darling." Abrielle smiles, her arms reached out to embrace me. "Hello, Abrielle. It's been a while." I smile to her.

She raises an eyebrow, a smile on her lips. "Too long."

She greets Allison as my eyes roam around the store. "Has anything catch your eye, yet?" A lady in a black pantsuit asks. "No, not yet. Do you have anything in red?"

She smiles, "Right this way, Ms. Weaver."

She turns around, and begins to walk deeper into the store. I follow behind, looking through the racks. I had my eye on one dress, Abrielle was sure it was here. "I had spoken to Abrielle this morning, you are interested in this dress, correct?" The woman asks, I quickly scan her name tag, Natalie.

The dress was the exact one that I wanted. A smile crawls onto my lips, I nod my head. "Yes."

"Would you like to try it on?"

-

Abrielle insisted I have the dress delivered to my house, so nothing could happen to it. With Abrielle, she wants me to live my best life. She wants me to live like royalty, where everything is extravagant and fancy.

I entered my home, Allison hot on my heels behind me. I walk through the foyer, and into the living room. Chris was sat on the couch, Sebastian and Hemsworth on either side of him.

"Hello, boys." I greeted, taking a seat on the other couch. "How was dress shopping?" Chris asks.

I smile, "It was great. I got the red dress."

"Why not like orange?" Sebastian asks, raising his eyebrows. "Because I like red."

"Should've gotten electric blue." He mutters, making me chuckle. "Do you guys wanna go out to eat?" Chris asks, standing up from the couch.

"Sure." I shrug.

Seb stands up, shaking his head. "Sorry, lads. I've got a date, tonight." He smirks.

I raise an eyebrow, "Really? Who?" I ask, Chris walks over to my couch, taking a seat next to me. He wraps his arms around my waist, pressing his lips on my forehead.

"Her name is Brittany, she's hot."

I rolled my eyes, "Where are you taking her?" I ask him. His smirk widens, "my bedroom."

A short chuckle escapes my lips, "Well, I hope you have a great time." I tell him, sarcastically. He flips me off, "I will have a great time. Anyways, I gotta go. Bye, bitches." He waves his hands, exiting the house without another word.