08

INSTAGRAM

liked by chrisevans, tomholland2013 and 983,730 others

violetweaver: how my baby sleeps knowing i'm his girl

allisonhunter damn y'all cute

chrisevans #embarrassed

chrisevans Im gonna post something embarrassing of you now

REAL LIFE

It's been two days since I left Boston. Chris stayed back, saying he'd come home later today or something. Allison and Tina are over, I'm happy to say that I'm with my best friends. It feels like forever since I've seen them last.

I hear my phone ring in the distance, I stand up from my spot on the couch to grab it. "Ooh, Chris is calling!" Allison says, my phone in her hand.

"Don't answer it! Give it to me!" I run over to her.

She answers the call, putting the phone to her ear. Her eyes widen, my heart sinks. What did he say? "He called you babe!" she whispers.

"Hello, Christopher. This is Allison." She speaks.

"Oh, it's okay. No we aren't doing anything. Of course you can come over!" She soon hands me the phone after talking.

"Hello?" I snatch my phone.

"Hey, I didn't know she picked up the phone." I walk over to my couch and throw a pillow at Allison's head.

"She stole my phone." I chuckle.

"Anyways, I wanted to know if I could come over? But you have friends over at the moment so I didn't know if it would be weird.." He says.

"Yeah, it's not a problem. They wanna come meet you anyways, also I wanted to talk to you about something. So, yeah you can come over anytime." I say, a smile forming.

"Okay, cool. I'll be over in about 7 minutes." he says through the phone.

"Okay, bye."

"Bye." I hang up the phone and put it in my back pocket.

"Tina!" Allison yells through my house.

"What?" Tina walks into the living room, a sandwich in her hands.

"Chris is coming over!" Allison cheers, throwing her fist up in the air. I chuckle and Tina has a small smile on her face.

"Cool, I can meet your boyfriend."

"He's not my-" I cut myself off, "Yes, finally."

"When is he coming over?" Tina asks.

"About 5 minutes." I check the time on my phone.

"Okay, go put something cuter on." Allison says. I look down at my clothes and back up at her.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I ask, giving a look.

"You look homeless." She states.

"Well, I thought we were staying here. I didn't know Chris was gonna come." I shrug my shoulders.

"Go put something cute on." Allison rushes me to go upstairs. I roll my eyes and go upstairs to my bedroom. I take my hair out of my bun and let it fall down.

I go into my closet, throwing something cuter on. I didn't feel like putting makeup on, so I put on a pair of my slip on vans and look in the mirror. I hear my doorbell ring, and walk out of my bedroom.

I walk back into my living room, seeing Chris and the girls. I smile up at him. "Hey, Chris."

He walks over to me, wrapping his arms around me. "Hi, beautiful." He greets.

I hear Allison squeal from behind me. I roll my eyes and pull Chris to sit on the couch with me. "Allison, you're so annoying." I grab my pillow and throw it at her again.

She catches it and throws it back at me. "So, Chris." Allison starts, sitting on one of my recliner chairs.

"So, Allison." Chris mocks. I shift my body, putting my legs on his lap, I lay my back down on the rest of the couch. Chris puts his hands on my legs and runs them up and down.

"What are your intentions with my best friend." She raises her eyebrow, crossing her arms.

"To be the best guy she deserves." Chris simply states, making my heart melt. I begin to smile, but I stop myself, knowing he's only saying this because he has to.

"Aw, that was cute. I like you."

"I mean, I'm not just saying it. Violet is amazing." He looks over at me, I smile at him, sitting up so I can cuddle into his side. He wraps his arms around my waist, I lean my head on his shoulder.

"Okay, you guys can stop now. I want a boyfriend." Allison sighs, leaning back in her chair.

"What happened to Gavin?" I ask.

Gavin was her boyfriend, he lives in France. "Ryan killed him." she mutters, looking down.

I give her a look, as if she had 300 heads. "What?"

"Well, he threatened to. So, Gavin is in France." Allison shrugs.

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Who's Ryan?" Chris asks, clearly confused.

"Ryan is Allison's ex-boyfriend, as you can see he's psychotic and still in love with her." Tina speaks up for the first time in a while.

Chris nods, "oh, okay."

"I'm hungry." Allison stands up. "Tina, are you hungry?"

Tina shakes her head, Allison gives her a look. "Uh, yes." Tina stands up.

"Okay, well have fun. We'll be back maybe later." Allison says, winking at me. They exit my house, with smirks on their faces

I look over at Chris, his eyes already locked on mine. "You look pretty." Chris compliments.

"Thanks, Allison forced me to change my clothes before, cause I apparently looked homeless." I chuckle.