17

"Good morning." I greet Chris as he wakes up.

"Hey." He mumbles, he sits up in his bed, stretching. He took his shirt off sometime last night, so I'm really enjoying this view.

A small smirk forms on my face. He looks down at me and chuckles.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I grab my phone from the nightstand and pull up the picture app. I take a quick picture.

"Wanna eat some breakfast and then go to the mall?" he asks.

"Yes, I'm hungry." I say, getting up from the bed.

I grab one of Chris' sweatshirts throwing that on. "You look cute." He says.

I chuckle, "I always do."

He holds out his hand for me to take. I intertwine our fingers and we walk downstairs.

-

"No paparazzis today?" he asks and I nod quickly. "Abrielle won't like that." he continues on.

"Abrielle doesn't have to know." I say and he shrugs, "I won't say a word, but you owe me."

"I owe you? I'm practically doing you a favor. These paparazzis are literal psychos." I ramble, looking around.

"Don't look now but there's some down there." Chris nudges me and it took everything in my not to turn around. "What do we do?"

"I have something in mind, but I'm not sure you're going to like it."

"Well, do it quick before it's too late." I tell him, lifting my head up.

Chris then grabs the side of my waist and pulls me closer to him. I didn't have time to react to his sudden movement because his lips fall onto mine and the only reaction I had to that was to kiss back. And I did.

I hear a flash of a camera go off in the distance. I turn my head over and see paparazzi taking photos of us. I stop Chris, making him turn to look at me. I nod my head over their direction, making it known that paparazzi has found us here. He chuckles and rolls her eyes. "Just ignore them." He simply says.

We begin walking again. "Like I wasn't planning on doing that already." As I was walking I seemed to let the unsupervised stroller slip my gaze and I nearly toppled over the small vehicle.

But right as I was about to tumble Chris caught me and embraced me in his arms. I look up at him, I open my mouth to thank him, but instead he pulls me in a sweet yet passionate kiss, that would definitely not go unnoticed by the others in the mall. I hear paparazzi's cameras go off, I wrap my arms around his neck. Our second kiss in matters of minutes.

My heart was racing, he and I split our lips, faces still near, his breath hitting mine. Our eyes locked into each other's orbs and I smile. He smiles back, kissing my forehead.

"Why'd you kiss me again?" I ask, still out of breath.

"It felt like something I had to do." He shrugs, pulling my hand so we could walk to a store.

"Hm, really?" I raise an eyebrow as we walk in Victoria Secret.

"Yes." He states.

"Why are we in here?" I ask, chuckling.

"So, you can get cute stuff." He says in girly voice, making me laugh harder than I was.

"What types of things do you get in here anyways?" Chris asks as we walked past lacy thongs.

"Depends on how I'm feeling." I shrug, picking up a pair of pink thongs.

"Like this?" He holds up a black, laced body suit.

I giggle, "I don't have that, no."

"Well, now you do." He hands it to me.

"I don't see when I'll ever wear this." I say.

"I can think of a time." He winks, walking over to the bras.

He holds up a black push up bra, "do you wear these?" He asks.

I nod, "I'm wearing that right now." His eyes widen.

"Can I see?" He whispers.

"No." I whisper back.

"Hi, can I help you two with anything?" A pretty blonde asks.

"Hi, yes. My girlfriend said that she wanted to find something, to spice up our relationship. Do you have anything that could help?" Chris asks.

I mentally face palm, instantly getting embarrassed. She giggled, "yes, come with me."

We follow behind her, she grabs a two-piece red, matching bra and underwear. "Do you like this?" She asks me.

"Yes, actually. This is so cute."

"I know right! My boyfriend bought me a black one the other day, it's comfortable, too." She says.

I laugh, "I'll get it, thank you." She smiles, walking away.

"Are you actually getting that?" He asks.

I shrug, "maybe."

I pick it up, grabbing my size. "I think I will."

"Okay, lets buy it." He says, grabbing the black body suit out of my hands and the red two-piece.