37

I woke up the next morning, Chris's arms engulfed around my body. We're leaving to France later tonight, which I'm very excited about. "Hi, baby." Chris mumbles against my neck.

"Hi." I smile.

He pecks my lips with a small smile. "What?" I laugh.

"I love you." He says.

I roll my eyes, laughing again. "I love you."

Duke jumps onto the bed, laying in between the two of us. I pet him, kissing Chris again.

"Chris," I start. "I really do love you. I had such a bad opinion on you, but you're an amazing person. Thanks to Andrew and Abrielle." I joke.

"I love you so much more." He says.

"Yeah, that's not true." I say, climbing out of bed, grabbing one of his shirts from the floor and throwing it on.

"You look good in my clothes." He says.

"I'm stealing this shirt." I say, sliding on a pair of sweatpants.

"As long if you wear it around me." He cheekily smiles. He climbs out of bed, walking towards me.

"Of course." I say, wrapping my arms around him.

He bends down slightly, and captures my lips with his. "Okay, guys, you can chill." I hear from the doorway. I part my lips from Chris', seeing Seb.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, removing my hands.

"Wanted to see my best friends before they leave, feels like you guys always leave." He says, I walk towards him, grasping him in a hug.

"I brought donuts." He says.

My eyes widen, and I run down the stairs. I run into the kitchen, seeing a box of donuts on the counter. I open the box, grabbing a glazed donut. "You really love food." Seb says, grabbing a glazed donut as well.

"Food, is good." I shrug.

Chris grabs a strawberry frosted donut, wrapping his arms around my small waist. "So, France huh?"

I nod, "Never been to France, yet. Seems fun." I say.

"I went once with my family, it's really beautiful there." Seb says.

"Shit, I didn't pack yet, did you?" Chris says, his donut full in his mouth.

"Yes, I packed the night before yesterday." I say.

"Wanna help?" He asks.

I nod, "Yeah, sure."

"Alright, I'm gonna head out. You want me to take Duke tonight, right?" Seb asks.

Chris nods, giving his best friend a hug. I give Sebastian a quick hug, waving goodbye. Chris and I head upstairs, into his bedroom.

He grabs his suitcase. "Do you know what the weathers gonna be like?" He asks.

"It's supposed to be mid 70s, so I packed pants, shorts, tank tops, and regular shirts along with some sweatshirts." I tell him, jumping onto the bed.

He sighs, "okay."

"What's wrong?" I ask. He sits down next to me.

"I don't know." He answers.

"Do you not want to go? We can cancel the trip." I say, sitting up next to him.

"I think- I think we should just take a break." He says.

My heart drops, and my face falls. "Wha-what? Why?" I ask him.

"I'm not in a good place right now. I'm not feeling myself and I don't want to take out all my anger on you and make you upset. You should go home."

My eyes fill up with tears. I nod. "Okay." I say, I stand up from the bed and walk out of the room.

Tears fall down my face as I exit the house.