Chapter 20 ~"it hurts... so much."~

Start from the beginning

i shook my head of all the negative things coming in. i don't want her to go. i can't bare the pain if she does.

i can't lose her anymore. the pain would be unbearable.

"Y/n!" someone shouted but i didn't want to pull my gaze off of y/n.

"what happened jen?" the voice was closer now and realized it was chaeyoung.

i didn't answer because i was in too much pain. i heard chaeyoung sobbing while caressing
y/n's face gently.

nayeon came rushing to us with jeongyeon behind her.

"step aside chae." she said and chaeyoung stood up going to jisoo and hugging her.

she hissed as soon as she saw y/n.

"let go of her first jennie... i'll handle it." she said and i hesitated.

"it's fine jennie let her do her job." jisoo behind me said.

i kissed y/n's forehead before standing up leaving the scene.

i heard jisoo shout my name calling me to come back but i didn't. i don't want to see her in that condition.

i didn't know where i was going but i couldn't watch anymore.

my body was aching but my heart hurts so much.

'Came here to seduce me?'

i laugh silently at the same time cried as i remember the days where i used to be her kidnapper.

"why did you do that y/n?" i said as i cried and stop in my tracks.

i sniffed and tried to catch my breath. i looked at the sky and smiled bitterly.

i didn't want to see them but that didn't include i didn't want to hear how was y/n.

i closed my eyes and focused on my friends. i heard nayeon's voice explaining everything to them.

"i-i don't know what will happen next... she's breathing and her heart is really slow. all we can do is wait and move her someplace that's safe."

i opened my eyes and rushed to them before others can suggest a place.

"i have a safe house far away from here. i can take her there." i said and all eyes were on me.

nayeon nodded. "tell a few people where. better safe than sorry jen." she said and went back to the girl on the ground.

"irene, chaeyoung and jisoo come here." i said and moved to a farther area where they followed me.

i told them where while chaeyoung cries at the pain of her sister. i held back my tears not really wanting to cry in front of them.

"don't tell anyone else." i said to the three of them and they nodded in agreement.

"jennie can you carry her to our car up there?" naeyon asked and i nodded.

i walked towards y/n and felt my heart getting heavy. my hands were trembling badly but i shook it away.

i carefully carried her bridal style and walked towards the car.

i placed her gently on the back seat and nayeon went in beside her.

"the car won't fit us all." i said.

"don't worry we'll call a close friend." joy said behind me.

"are you sure?" i asked and they all nodded except chaeyoung, jisoo and lisa.

"okay i'll drive." chaeyoung handed me the keys and went in the drivers' seat.

~~

we arrived at my safe place.