•| 38 |•

A V A

"I like you" Blake says

OH GEEZ. ROSE WAS RIGHT, BLAKE LIKES ME.

I think I forgot how to breath...Should I confess?

Just do it, Ava, you can do this, I believe in myself.

"What? Really? Is this a joke?" I ask

"Um...no" he looks down

Aw. He's blushing. It's cute.

"Oh um...That's nice" I say

He then looks up from the ground and his bright blue eyes look at me expectantly.

Should I tell him?

Yes you crackhead, tell him.

"I, Uh" I clear my through

"Um, this is harder than I thought, but I like you too, actually, I've liked you a few weeks after I came here, something about you is just...so...I don't know, interesting. After a few months I was in denial and I didn't want to accept the fact that I liked you but then I started accepting it but then that was when you started hanging out with Annabelle. And if I'm being honest, I was a little bit jealous. But it's okay now and—"

He cuts me off by laughing

"Ava you're rambling, calm down" he laughs

"How do you expect me to clam down, this barely even happens—your crush liking you back—it's so rare, and here you are telling me to calm down" I roll my eyes in a playful way

"Anyways, wanna go get some ice cream?" Be ask while standing up and extending his hand for me to take.

I hold his hand and we walk to the same ice cream parlour that Rose, Conner, Blake and I usually go to.

Once we enter the shop I stop walking and stare ahead of me.

Why the hell is Annabelle behind the counter, she works here? I didn't know that.

Blake furrows his eyebrows and looks in the same direction that I was looking, his face then becomes serious.

He grabs onto my hands and drags to to the counter.

I look at him in confusion but I don't say anything, he now had a  smirk on his face.

What was he going to do...

"Hey can I please have a vanilla ice cream and..." He looks down at me

"Babe, what do you want?" He emphasises on the babe.

I shudder at the word, I always hated that word.

"I'll have a cookie and cream please" I say

"Babe? Why are you calling her babe? It's not like you guys are dating...right?" Annabelle rolls her eyes.

"We are, do you have a problem with that?" Blake glares at her