bad date - lloyd williams (smut)

request: lukestuffs
warning: smut

y/n's p.o.
lloyd and i were out on a date and the waiter was being weirdly flirty. i didn't get it because i was obviously on a date as me and lloyd were constantly touching in some way. i could tell lloyd was becoming frustrated by the whole situation and i couldn't help but get turned on by the thought of how jealous he was. a wetness began to spread between my legs, i had to cross them to give some relief.
on the way out the waiter gave me his number and this tipped lloyd over the edge. lloyd stormed all the way to the car and raced all the way home.
"take your clothes off and bend over the table" he commanded, as soon as we got through the front door of our house, roughly as he started to remove his own clothing. it took a moment to process what he requested as he revealed his muscular torso to me but soon i was ripping my own clothes off. once i was completely bare, i bent over the table. the metal was painfully cool on my entire body. it made my nipples hard and sent shudders down my spine. i was about to complain how cold i was but suddenly i could feel lloyd's presence behind me. my core shuddered in anticipation for him and i felt his hands spread my butt cheeks apart. he placed his rock hard dick in between them and released my cheeks so the would curl around his cock. he began to thrust allowing my cheeks to give him pleasure. suddenly after a few more thrusts he stopped and lent over me so he breathing was close to my ear. he whispered "you're mine y/n, and after this, you will only be able to say my name"
"i'm all yours lloyd. fuck me please"
and with that, he thrusted deep inside of me and my legs basically collapsed under me. his pace was immediately ruthless, shoving me further into the metal table, i'm sure i'm going to have bruises for weeks.
lloyd grabbed onto my hair and pulls me up against, whilst keeping his brutal pace and began rubbing my clit.
animalistic moans and groans were coming from both our mouths and i wasn't entirely sure if i would stay conscious when i orgasmed, but it was coming soon.
"fuck y/n i'm so close baby, come for me baby" lloyd whispered in my ear. a whimper left my mouth as he said that and immediately the coil that had been built up was released and thank god lloyd was holding me up because i would have fallen to the ground. the orgasm sent searing pleasure through every muscle and nerve in my body.
as his thick cock twitched inside my thick walls, he pushes me back onto the table and began slapping and grabbing my ass. he was uncontrollably groaning whilst still aggressively thrusting inside of me. my ass cheek was beginning to get a red mark on it by the amount a slaps lloyd has left on it. he pulled my arms behind me so my entire body was pressed against the cold metal. "oh fuck. yes baby just like that" lloyd was groaning. i felt his hot fluid burst inside of me as his paces slowed down. he stopped and leant over me and kissed down my spine. i sighed and he pulled out while turning me around.
he picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room, led me down on the bed and got in next to me. "did i hurt you sweetie?" he asked stroking my hair.
"no. i really liked what happened"
"good, i'll make it happen more often" he kissed me passionately.