stress - owen farrell

y/n p.o.v
Owen's been very stressed lately. the six nations are coming up and he's captain which is a lot of responsibility. he's been up late at night on his laptop sorting lots of things out. i can see how tired he is.

i was led in bed by myself yet again and i could hear owen downstairs rummaging around in the kitchen for a cup of coffee to help him stay awake. i rolled my eye and sat up debating with myself if i should go down and force him into bed.

after allowing him another 15 minutes to decide to come up or not, i go down and see him hunched over his laptop on the sofa. i walk up behind the sofa and wrap my arms around him neck and plant a few kisses on his neck. he leans back and sighs, moving one hand from him laptop and rubbing my arm as a sign of appreciation. i release him and hop over the back of the sofa to sit next him. then i removes the laptop from his lap, placed in on the table and replaced the laptop with myself. i wrapped my arms around his neck and planted a chaste kiss in his lips. he sighed and rested his hands on my hips while staring at me. i began playing with his hair because i know i soothes him. "why don't you come to bed?" i asked.
"i have so much work to sort out before the six nations and little time to do in" he rubbed his eyes. i looked at the clock and it was already 12:30. we both had to be out the door before 7 in the morning so getting the full 8 hours of sleep was out the window.
"i know but you're so exhausted all the time and i know the six nations is important to you. however, your wellbeing is important to me and playing rugby and being tired is never and great mix" i crawl off his lap but still have one hand in mine as is i'm about to lead the way the the bed. "so would you please do me a favour and come to bed with me?"
Owen sighed "yes okay"
i smiled and pulled him all the way to our room. as soon and we led down and he pulled me close to him, he passed out.