date night - tomos williams (smut)

request: vengeances
warning: smut
nicole's p.o.v
tonight's Thursday which means date night. tomos is always so busy so we agreed Thursday  was the night he wouldn't stay late at work this night.

we just got back from the date at this lovely restaurant down town. tomos opened the door and we walked in our apartment and tomos said "tonight was great". he leans down and places a kiss on my lips and i reciprocated.
"how about i go upstairs and get naked, and i about 2 minutes you follow me up?" i began to walk away and tomos was basically crawling after me.

i slipped out my dress i was in and led on the bed. i let my hands roam my body, all the way down to my vagina. i began to rub my clit and my back arched at the relief of the feeling. my fingers worked their way down to my slits and i pushed my fingers deep inside. i moaned out and began thrusting my fingers in and out. tomos walked in and i didn't stop. my eyes were tightly shut and all i heard was "oh my"
i could hear him moving around the bed. i opened my eyes and he was completely naked, just looking at me.
"do you like this?" i asked seductively. he moaned. my toes were beginning to curl at the feeling of my fingers buried deep inside me.
"stop" he commanded. i looked at him with my fingers mid thrust. he pulled them out and began to eat me out. his tongue was completely devouring my pussy, flicking my clit and thrusting it in and out of me.
"oh gosh" i was gasping and gripping onto the headboard with one hand and the other in his hair. i couldn't stop moaning at the pleasure of his tongue sucking on my core. he added two finger to the mix and i gasped. tears were brimming in my eyes "tomos! i'm gonna cum!" suddenly he added a third finger and i was about to burst. my stomach got tight and suddenly i released all over him. as i was finishing he was kissing my thighs. i got up and pushed him onto the bed. his cock was completely hard and throbbing in need of relief. i wrapped my lips around his thick member and couldn't help but moan at the thought of him inside me. the moan made him thrust slightly to the back of my throat. i began to bob my head up and down, making sure it hit the back of my throat. soon enough he was gripping my hair and thrusting into my mouth. he was gasping and throwing his head back as his cock twitched in my mouth and his juices squirted to the back of my throat.
he pulled out and said "on your hands and knees" i wiped my mouth and did as he said. he grabbed my legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. i squealed as he grabbed my ass and spread the cheek admiring my wet pussy that just wanted him to pound it. he was stood on the floor at the edge of the bed and pushed his cock deep into my thick, wet walls. i sighed in relief. he began slowly thrusting in and out, spanking me occasionally. i needed more and wanted it hard. "h-harder please" suddenly he began pounding me in an animalistic way. "fuck" i screamed out. i could hear him murmuring my name from behind me. his balls were hitting my thighs and my wet core was beginning to drip down my leg. my legs began to tremble in pleasure and i was sure i was gonna pass out. his nails were digging into my ass cheeks, marking me. my core was tightening again and i couldn't hold my much longer. tomos knew by the feeling of my walls tightening around me "cum all over my dick" he whispered but loud enough for me to hear. he didn't have to say it twice before i was moaning "tomos. fuck. right there."

he turned my over once i was done and crawled over me while entering me again. i gasped at the unexpected pleasure of him filling me back up again. "fu-" i began but before i could finish his lips were on mine passionately kissing me while thrusting into my pussy. before i knew it his hot cum was filling my vagina while he groaned on my lips. he pulled out and pulled me close, giving me a kiss on my forehead. "best date night ever" he cheered. i laughed and slapped his chest
"definitely. i like when your more aggressive with me"
"so do i"