roomies - lloyd williams (smut)

request: vengeances
warning: smut

Nicole's p.o.v
i finally got home from a long day at work and flopped down onto the sofa next to my long term roommate, lloyd. he plays rugby for cardiff blues at scrum half. he's literally my best friend, i can tell him anything. well except the fact i have a massive crush on him for like a year now. "hey. how was your day love?" he asked as i sat close to him
i sigh and lent my head on his shoulder, "long". he chuckled and said "well my day included lots of running, tackling and meetings"
"well you are a rugby player so what do you expect to be part of your day"
"that's very true" he chuckled
i got up to get a cup of tea and offered him one but he declined.
as i was making the cup of tea, i heard him open the fridge behind me. as i slid along to grab the sugar my butt brushed against his groin. i blushed and said "oh sorry"
"n-no it's o-okay" he stuttered and quickly walked away.

i was sat watching friends and drink my cup of tea only a few minutes after mine and lloyd's little incident in the kitchen, which really turned me on. i heard the shower turn on and knew it was lloyd getting in there.

a few minutes later i went to get my phone from my room and as i passed the shower i could hear groaning in there. i came to a sudden holt and leaned closer to the door of the bathroom. i was curious as to what he was doing. then i heard him mumble something, but i couldn't quite make out what is was
"oh nicole" my eyes widened. i definitely heard that. i could feel myself getting wetter at the thought of what he was doing. the shower turned off and i quickly ran to my room. suddenly i couldn't focus on anything else, so i led down and pulled my trousers down. i reached into my bedside table draw and pulled out my vibrator. i began to do my thing when all of a sudden my door was pushed open.

lloyd was stood there, eyes wide and i leapt out of bed, quickly making myself decent "oh my gosh, lloyd. you weren't meant to see that" i rush over to him. all he does it look down at me for a long, painful minute or so. i stare at him, waiting for him to say anything.

suddenly i was grabbed and push against the wall while lloyd smashes his lips against mine. it took a while for me to realise what was happening but soon out lips were moving in sync with each other. he picked me up and help me again the wall. he was grinding his hips into mine making me so wet. then he through me on the bed, pulled my trousers down and ripped my thong off. next thing i knew his mouth was attacking my wet centre. he began aggressively, making me a complete moaning mess. my hands were in his hair and i was come close to my release. the pit of my stomach was becoming tighter and he knew it. i thrusted my hips up to his face needing him to give me more, but it only made him give me less. his tongue was circling my clit more gently and lightly, taking me away from my high. all of a sudden he ripped his head away from my vagina, allowing the cold air to it, making me whimper, "why the hell did you'd stop?"
"no, no, no love" he smirked towering over me led on the bed " you cum when i say you can, and i wasn't ready for you to yet"

he stood up completely and never broke eye contact as he took he top of to reveal he glorious body. then he took his trousers off but before he could take off his boxers, you quickly got up to do it for him. as you were pulling them down his rock hard cock stood up. he was huge but not that it was a bad thing. i get on my knees and grabs his thick cock between my hands and began to pump. he through his head back and sighed. i slid your thumb over the tip that oozed with pre-cum and began to speed up, determined to make lloyd feel the way he made me feel. "oh shit" he moaned quietly. then i took all of him in your mouth making him go stiff but as soon as you began bobbing your head making sure i was taking all of him, he relaxed. his hands were in my hair guiding me to how quick he wanted it. i began moaning on his dick and he was throwing his head back. quite quickly after he grabbed my face and pulled me up. without a word he pulled my shirt over my head pushed me onto the bed and quickly thrusted his whole member inside of me. my back arched at the feeling of him inside me. he stayed there for a minute not moving at all, it began to make me squirm needed the pleasure i knew he would give me.
"please move. i need to feel you inside me" i pouted.
then he pulled himself all the way out leaving me with nothing of him at all. "say it again" he smirked
"i really need to inside me now" i heard him groan and that was all it took for him to thrust back into me. he increased the tempo as he dove into me and i could felt the tight coil of pleasure in the abdomen. i could feel it getting tighter and tighter, just waiting for it to spring. my vagina was clenching around his cock
"oh god, yeah" he cried out and suddenly grabbed my leg and placed it over his shoulder fucking me in a new position, deeper and harder. i was a complete moaning mess beneath his body. as he was doing so he dove onto my neck completely sucking it, knowing how sensitive it made me there.

not long after he was continuously hitting my g-spot, i couldn't hold on my longer and i knew i was about to cum. "fuck, i'm gonna cum". i could tell by lloyd's contorted face he could hold on much longer either.
"fucking cum" he whispers "cum for me"
"ah l-lloyd. oh shit" feeling myself release all over him. the shockwaves hitting my body would stop coming and it was the most pleasure i've ever felt. i bit my lip to try to hold in the moans but they continue to seep out. then i felt lloyd's cock twitching inside of me and his lip trembled at the force of his orgasm hitting the walls inside me. soon we'd both coming back down from our highs and he pulled out of me and led beside me.
"we definitely need to do that more often" he smirked. i laughed at him and led my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me.