Those are the screams that i heard. Blinks were all over the place. Jenlisa? Is that the combination of Jennie and i? We have shippers? I smiled at the thought of us being shipped. It sounds so good in my ears. I only heard bout Chaeyoug and i being shipped.

"Maam the barbeques are done." We head to the stand and get our barbeques. Again we start to walk around. We heard a loud screams from a certain ride. Anchor's Away. It's the ride where the boat is waving from side to side. I got excited and looked at Unnie with a pleading eyes.

"What?" She asked and looked at my back.

"Oh no no no no. No and it's final" She said, my eyes were still pleading and pout the bottom of my lip.

"No Lisa. We're not riding that boat"

----

I giggled when we take our seats at the ride. Yes, Jennie agreed to ride this boat.

"Im reaaaaaaaaady!" I shout. Jennie unnie look to nervous.

'Cuteeee'

"Don't worry Jennie im here. Hold my hand for assurance" I offered her my hand that she accepted. After a few seconds the ride start and slowly waving from side to side. I feel the slight tightened of Jennie's grip to my hands. After a few minutes it starts to wave aggressively. I hear Jennie scream as she starts to enjoy the ride.

"That was FUN!" She scream when we finished the ride.

"I told you!" We laugh at the same time. Our laugh was interrupted when we heard a familiar song, not just a familiar song. As If It's Your Last starts to played all over the Park. Embarrassment were visible in our faces as we heard some screams of Blinks when they heard the song and looked at the both us.

"Let's go" I said and starts to dance a bit while walking that cause Jennie to laugh and dance with me.

"Payback time!" She said that leaves me confused. What? What Payback? Suddenly she starts to pull me. My jaw dropped when i saw where we are standing in front of a Roller Coaster. I look at Jennie with fear in my eyes.

"Let goooo!" I sigh in defeat. She run towards the ride and i followed her shoulder's down. We are next to take our seat, but before we starts to walk. Unnie holds my hand and intertwined them. I looked at our hands and my feel my cheeks is blushing. We took our seats and they assists us the safety gear. The ride starts to go slowly going to the highest peak. When we reached the peak i look at her and she tightened the grip of her hands to mine

"Just scream it out to lessen the fear you feel" She said and there it goes.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" I shouted, we both laugh and enjoy the ride.

"Lisaaaaaaaaaaa!"

"Jennieeeeeeeee!"

The ride goes up, down, left, right turn around and etc. The fear i feel was converted to enjoyment. It's not that bad though. Jennie never let go off my hands. Why does it feel right? I feel more alive when im with her. Am i suppose to feel this way towards her?

"How is it?" She asked as we get out of the roller coaster, while letting go of my hands. Nooooooooo

"It's insane! I love it!" I said and look at my watch. Almost night time and we should head home.

"I told you it's fun." She giggles like a child. She's so cute. I can't help it to pinch her cheeks again and she groaned in annoyance and massage her cheeks to lessen the pain.

"Let's go ho--" She cut me off

"I want to watch sunset at the ferris wheel" Woah she's right!

"That's a good idea Unnie! Come on, we might miss the sunset" I hold her hands and run to the ferris wheel.

"Can you stop us at the highest part for a minute or two, Jennie wants to watched the sunset? I'll double the pay" I said at the operator.

"Okay maam. No need to double the pay, treat it as a gift" He politely said. I smiled at him and followed Jennie.

Luckily, the last spot of the ferris wheel was taken by us. Being a gentlewoman i let her in first and followed her. It's almost sunset and the city light were starting to light up. As we rise in the highest spot of the ferris wheel. The ride stops as expected. Jennie starts to scan the beauty of sunset and the city lights below. Everything seems like going in slow motion. Suddenly i start to appreciate Jennie's beauty. How her beautiful hair sways at her back, her beautiful cat like eyes that i want to lost to, her small cute nose and her plump inviting lips. My heart again starts to beat pounding, not because of nervous or what.

"Lisa, it's beautiful" She said not bothering to look at me and still amaze at the beautiful sight she's experiencing right now.

"Yeah it is" I said looking straight at her. Now i know clearly why am i acting like this towards her.

'Im inlove with Jennie Ruby Jane Kim'

A/N: what do you say? Suggest me some! I would love to hear it from you guys.
Iloveyouall
Spread the Love not the Legs!