Betty

Me and jug were at the house and it was a beautiful house from the outside. His parents only a couple house down. " hello your the jones "

" yep "

" aww that little guy is adorable " it was a sweet old lady selling. " how old is he "

" he is almost 6 months now " I had him in the thing that straps to my chest and he had a binkey he was awake and just looking at everything I couldn't hold him long because I'm not that strong so I gave him over to hug and it was adorable he reached his little hand to me so I kissed it and he smiled.

" well I'll give you a tour "

" thanks for doing this on short notice "

" no problem I'm moving out in a couple weeks so i need it sold by then "

" well it is beautiful on the outside "

" there is a pool and a nice outside view of the forest. "

" you didn't say anything about that " I said hitting jugs arm and then Alex cried so I kissed his arm better than kissed Alex's head and he was fine

" I have to keep you surprised. "

" so there is 7 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms then we have a basement family room and of course the living room and kitchen I loved to bake so when we moved in here we had a big kitchen so it is big and there is a area to eat at the kitchen but also a dining room. And there is a office and a kind of man cave game room area that used to be my husbands before he died "

" oh I'm so sorry "

" it's fine we're old it happens but now I'm leaving and the house needs to go "

" well we don't want to rush anything if it is to hard on you "

" oh sweety it's okay I have said my goodbyes "

" okay " she showed us all the room and they are all very beautiful the master is giant with i amazing bed and a walk in closet and a balcony that is beautiful and has a view of the pool and forest.   Oh my gosh I fell in love.

" well you guys are very young how do you have the money if you don't mind me asking "

" we own a diner and it does really well and there is a speakeasy in it and we're doing good with that than I have a lot save up since I have been in the military for 8 years " jug said

" wow congratulations about the success and the baby he is a little joy and thank you for serving are country "

" yeah I am finished this year because I want to raise my baby and since I'm done I wanted to find a permanent place for are family and my parents live a couple houses down "

" aww this is perfect I think you guys are amazing and if you live the house you can buy it I'll even drop the price down. "

" no it's fine you had that price for a reason "

" well just contact me soon if you want it and we can set up a time to sign papers and stuff like that "

" actually I think we want it."

" okay how about tomorrow I'll have the papers over here and you guys can come and sign for it. "

" sounds perfect thank you "

" have a lovely day "

" you to " i went to the car with jug and once we got in there I smiled so big " it's beautiful omg I'm so happy the room is so amazing and there is a pool and a barbecue and oh wow it's amazing "