Math (Loki and Thor)

Requested by @Playing_with_fire_BP . Hope you enjoy it! I did my best.

Plot: It's pretty obvious by the title but basically Loki gives Thor math lessons

Additional notes: They're kids in this 

Warnings: Short, Cringe af (but all my stories are cringy)

... 

Narrator POV 

"Mother you can't po—!"

"I'm sorry dear, you know I wouldn't do this if it wasn't my last choice" Frigga said, her voice full of sorrow. She had just asked her son to do something impossible. Something not even the mightiest of warriors could do. She had just asked Loki to...

Give Thor math lessons.

"But mother there is no way I can teach him anything! Not to mention that he is older than me, shouldn't he be the one teaching me?" Honestly not even Loki himself believed his excuse "Loki, you're much smarter than him, that's exactly why you are the one that needs to teach him" Firgga knew she was only feeding his ego by saying that but she was getting desperate. Loki opened his mouth to speak but stayed silent he knew that there was nothing he could do...

*Time skip brought to you by my laziness*

Loki walked into his brother's room just to be tackled by one of Thor's world famous bone-crushing hugs.

"BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "GAH! C-Can'tb-b-breathe..." After hearing that Thor quick let go of Loki and started apologizing more times Loki could even count 'Jeez, sometimes I wonder if we are even related' Loki thought as he walked over to Thor's bed and placed some books and papers in it.

Thor looked confused. "Brother what are you doing?" Loki sighed before responding with "I'm going to tutor you". "REALLY??I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!" The older looked like he was about to explode of happiness. 'This guy is way to cheerful' Loki sighed before siting on the bed in front of his brother. This was going to be a long dreadful day...for Loki

*Time skip brought to you by my horrible writing skills*

Loki POV 

This is..........

Not so bad after all...

Yes, my 'brother' (I hate calling him that) isn't the best at the subject but he's been doing pretty good so far. We are currently working on some verbal problems "Athena reads an average of 7 books a day. How many books does she read in a week?" Thor stayed quiet for a few seconds before answering "49" "Good now let's do something easier" I close the book and took a moment to come up with something "If you have 10 cookies, and I asked for 5, how many would you have?" I asked, this is pretty easy so he should be able to handle it. And just as I thought my 'brother' immediately answered "None" wait what? "Thor it's basic math, it's not that har—" I was suddenly interrupted by blondie "I would give you all of them because I love you." He said with a sincere smile. I can't believe what I am hearing. Thor loves me? But...why? I can feel tears gather in my eyes but I just hold them back. "Gross. Absolutely disgusting. I'm getting out of here." I said trying to sound disgusted but ended up sounding embarrassed. The older chuckles and I walk to the door and before I left I heard him say "Of course brother" in a sarcastic voice.

Well.... This is horrible....Might just end up deleting it later. Sorry if I gave you eye cancer! 

Also today is my first day of summer vacation! So I may or may not upload more frequently (most likely not)

Words: 605