"Moan"

You moaned at the stinging sensation , tugging on his hair and pressing your thighs to get some friction unnoticed .

Jimin was quick to spread your legs though, easing his hips down on your crotch and beginning to thrust against you, the materials of your pants bringing unbearable frustration

Jimin : Tell me that ur mine...!
Jimin: Mineee ....!
At that point , you were so turned on that all u could do was tug on his hair harshly and bring him into a heated kiss, starting to make out with passion that u have never felt before .

The surrounding smell and taste of alcohol on his lips was making you feel intoxicated , completely forgetting that the world besides the two of you exists

Jimin's fingers reached the bottom of your pants and sloppily fumbled with it for a few seconds , so u helped him take them off.

Your soaked panties soon made contact with his hands , a load moan falling out of ur mouth...
Jimin: you are a naughty girl.... aah
A hot heavy breath enveloped the skin around your lips , when you took of his pants and slid your hands inside his tight pink boxers .
Both u were fully naked , hot and sweaty !
Without any warning , still keeping ur mouth shut , he thrusted into you with force! A muffled groan left your throat . Eyes closing at the pleasurable sensation . His breath hitched as he lowered his head to your ear, picking up the pace right away!
Sensual , yet dirty sound of slapping skin filled the room , getting you hotter and wetter by the second . Moaning so hard that even bodyguards outside was shocked by the situation... maybe boys at the near rooms were hear too...