Chapter 14 Why did you do this to me

*Emily's Pov*

Ughhh my head hurts really bad. I open my eye and see nothing in-front of me I try to get up but I can't what the hell easy I just Orb out I close my eyes and open and I was still in the same spot what!! Hey where my drink Come one the was $10 bucks I yell and I heard someone drinking my drink. Come out show your self theft I yell at the shadow. The theft comes out of the shadow and its..

( you'll find out soon I wonder who it is)

*Mitch's Pov*

Jezz where is Emily where could she be. Adam looks at me like I am crazy well Emily my friend/cousin why can't I worried about her. I guess it's time to tell them that Emily is PurcellGirl because I know they be worried for her then but Emily doesn't want to tell them yet. So I guess I shouldn't tell them then but I will call a Team Meeting so we can find Emily. I guess I was looking at nothing because I got smacked in the face by Adam say Mitch... Mitch... MITCH screaming in my face. I look up and just walk out of the room not caring what happen in the kitchen and I went to the Family room and yell or scream FAMILY MEETING NOW COME AND GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE IN 10. I started to count down 9,8 Adam walks out of kitchen 7,6,5,4 Jerome and Jason come down 3,2, Ian and Ty come jumping down the stairs and I yell 1 and I only saw 5 people in front of me but we were missing someone so I yelled QUENTIN GET YOUR ASS DOWN THESE STEPS NOW. Then you hear Mitch I'm recording I give him the look saying I don't get a flying fuck and he comes down the stairs all mad and stuff. I start talking about ideas to find Emily and they all move there head up and down.

*Emily's Pov*

The person who was drinking my drink had poofy and it was a female and she had a British accent. But she looked like AshleyMarieerGaming (A/N I Love Ashley to death by the way)