Chapter 4 Getting to know my cousin

Hope you Guys like the story-- Emily

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

*Emily's Pov*

So Mitch shows me to my room and told me to not be sacred when there was yelling or srceaming I said ok and pushed him out of the room and then Tried to set up my computer stuff but couldn't figure it out. So I called for Mitch so many times then stoped because my Skype was going off so I answer the it and it was Kermit. I talked to Kermit for a long time still no Mitch that came to help me I was getting mad so I told Kermit I would be back and I went to get Mitch.

*Mitch's Pov*

I showed Emily her room and told her to not be worried if she hears me screaming and yelling and she said ok and pushed me out of the room. RUDE! Well I when down stairs and got something to eat and drank and when down to the basement to record. I thought a heard someone calling my name but ignore it. I turn on my computer and my fraps and recording thing to be ready and I was about to hit the button to start the recording but then I heard someone coming down stairs and was mad because they were stomping their feet.

*Emily's Pov*

I went down stair no Mitch poo but the basement door was open so I when down stairs and there Mitch and he go a whole computer system set up. I was shocked. He start waving his hand in my face and asking me what I wanted and are you ok?  I moved my head and said yea and asked him if he can help me with my computer stuff he said yea.

*Mitch's Pov*

She was shocked when she saw my computer system cool I started to get worried she was out of it she moved her head and said yea then she ask me if I could help her set up her computer so I said yea and followed her up there stairs.